Ryan King - Monster Eye

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
He said: So today is a personal milestone for me as a sportsman. Today i landed a true giant. This walleye measured 32" in length weighed 15.2lbs and had an unreal girth of just over 24 1/2" this photo was taken by my father in law Edward Rossi he also helped measure and weigh this monster. This fish was full of eggs so she was given a big wet kiss and released....thank you lord and thank you fish gods. Also i would like to thank Jeff Trumar the sub 30 rod you built for me handled everything this River monster had. Also thank you to BfishN tackle for the fantastic plastic she couldn't resist

image.jpg

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm just glad his dad took more than one pic...I woulda been PO'd if I landed that hog and the only pic pops got was of me without a head and just the fat belly of a tanker eye.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Impressive on many levels. One: Thanks to the Lord Two: The Fish Three: The Release

Congratulations and Well Done!!!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy kinda looks like Lawrence King, the guy on the Bismarck Public School Board that recently voted to give large amounts of taxpayer money to downtown businesses that should have gone towards education....
king.jpg
King is being challenged for his seat on the board this June, please remember this when voting!
split.jpg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy kinda looks like Lawrence King, the guy on the Bismarck Public School Board that recently voted to give large amounts of taxpayer money to downtown businesses that should have gone towards education....
424245_ts.jpg
King is being challenged for his seat on the board this June, please remember this when voting!
IMG_0034.JPG

Yeah, but he also looks like another guy I know, who ALSO has two eyes and ears, and this guy is a helicopter pilot. So...

cuz THAT'S relevant...

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, but he also looks like another guy I know, who ALSO has two eyes and ears, and this guy is a helicopter pilot. So...

cuz THAT'S relevant...

Maybe it is, maybe it isnt, one just reminded me of the other....

Same school board that refused to give any funding towards new hockey rinks for students in Bismarck... Guess you know where their allegiance is.

hockey.PNG

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ice rinks? everyone wants something. I say we siphon some funds off for bigger walleyes so I can finally catch one.

Nice fish. I was studying the shoreline and didn't recognize it. hehe

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Impressive fish and the weight appears accurate. His measurements are a bit suspect, though. This calculation has been very accurate for me in the past: Girth X Girth X Length divided by 800. 24.5*24.5*32/800= 24.01 pounds.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ice rinks? everyone wants something. I say we siphon some funds off for bigger walleyes so I can finally catch one.

Nice fish. I was studying the shoreline and didn't recognize it. hehe

I guess what Im thinking, if the school board thinks there is extra money available, that isnt needed directly for education, they should put it towards something that actually will benefit the children in this community, instead of bars downtown.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Impressive fish and the weight appears accurate. His measurements are a bit suspect, though. This calculation has been very accurate for me in the past: Girth X Girth X Length divided by 800. 24.5*24.5*32/800= 24.01 pounds.
Huh, I've never tried that. Does that work over time? I mean, has it worked out to be true?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm scratching my head here. Don't see what the Bismarck School Board has to do with walleyes.

Dude, how dense are you, this is a classic thread hijack, just go with it....

Thread Hijacking
When a person starts a posting on a message board, or forum, or Facebook, that others are able to comment on, that original posting and the comments on it are called a thread. A thread hijacking occurs when one or more individuals commenting on the original posting, go off topic, creating a separate conversation.

Actually since these guys share a last name, it might be off topic, but possibly related. #$%^&>

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I guess what Im thinking, if the school board thinks there is extra money available, that isnt needed directly for education, they should put it towards something that actually will benefit the children in this community, instead of bars downtown.

What planet are you on right now? Not even close to the thread topic. Haha

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I warned lycan about over using softener salt for his pickling needs, now he is all confused and possibly dangerous...haha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62