Bear Defense

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Instead of Glock Perfection they should change it to Glock Awsomeness. Although I could do with out the bayonet.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The knife is a joke. It is beyond hilarious when it's removed. I laughed and laughed.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now that's pot smoking! :;:muahaha

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder which concept would be more effective? The accuracy he achieved on the steel coupled with the dust cloud around the pot resulted in the thread title.

FUN FACT: Back in the day of the M-16 I was easily able to keep most of a 6rd or so burst in a 8in circle at 25.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
svnmag:

My m16 never completed a burst of 6 rounds in 1969.

Then a guy with a single piece of metal on his helmet said i could not have it anymore and took it from me (a simple lack of communication between him and me, I was right, and he was wrong, but my stripes did not equate to his single piece of metal) so i found a grease gun for $50. Never fail, it was just ammo was hard to find for her.

Then when i left they wanted to know what i did with my m16.
Told them i gave it to that one-star dumb ass as he wanted it,
Said that will be $600, Said it was not worth $6. db

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
svnmag:

My m16 never completed a burst of 6 rounds in 1969.

Then a guy with a single piece of metal on his helmet said i could not have it anymore and took it from me (a simple lack of communication between him and me, I was right, and he was wrong, but my stripes did not equate to his single piece of metal) so i found a grease gun for $50. Never fail, it was just ammo was hard to find for her.

Then when i left they wanted to know what i did with my m16.
Told them i gave it to that one-star dumb ass as he wanted it,
Said that will be $600, Said it was not worth $6. db
Holy shit DB:

I know what you say is true per my post Viet Nam experience in the Air/Security Police. All my training was "Viet Nam" and as documentation of incidents became more precise; retardation became more prevalent with "overhead quarterbacking" of decisions made "on scene".

The Air Farce until the mid '20's still had the most power to tell the "single piece of metal" to fuck off and win in the bureaucracy despite the obvious peppering of Democrats and "affirmative action".

Did the Grease Gun have rifling?

How did you get ammo?

Would it get too hot to hold?

Did you wax any communists with it?

That is all.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No ideal on rifling. Got bullets from ammo depot. All 223 or 50 cal along with 7.62 for m60 i wanted but limited on 45. Do not remember if it got hot but it was a long time ago. My main gun was a 175 howitzer which we shot every day and night. About 200 rounds in a full night. It got hot and i would assume it did what it was design to do.
Ah, the memories and for the most part as i remember it was positive. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76