FNG checking in!

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good Morning!

Yup, I'm another FNG checking in. I'm a disabled Vet, I've been a welder, mechanic, aviation photographer and lover of fine dogs and women.

I like to fly, hunt, reload, shoot, fish, camp, fabricate and work on my Willys.

Feel free to make fun of me, kick me in the teeth or just buy me a cup of coffee.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
2400 hmmmm do you like Elmer Keith's 44 mag load, or do you use it in a Hornet? Climb aboard, but hold on there are some bumps.

I have fired more than a few 22gr loads of 2400 over the years. :cool:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
'Bout titty sprinkles time you showed up!!!! Titty sprinkles New Guys!!!! Always late to the party and from AZ to boot. And if I'm going to kick someone in the teeth, I would at least buy them a beer. Sheesh. (Grin) What flavor of service did you pick to be a part of?? I'm a blend of Navy and AF. Though if I had to choose, I think I'd favor Navy over AF. We can get into the meat and potatoes later, like dog tails, baiting, truck brands, etc. Oh, and BTW, Welcome!!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome friend.

Lemme take you under my wing. There are some, uhh, "different sorts here". Lets see, you're gonna wanna stay away from... Aww, nah, all these guys are great.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope your dogs, if pointers, have had the proper tail docking process complete.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
'Bout titty sprinkles time you showed up!!!! Titty sprinkles New Guys!!!! Always late to the party and from AZ to boot. And if I'm going to kick someone in the teeth, I would at least buy them a beer. Sheesh. (Grin) What flavor of service did you pick to be a part of?? I'm a blend of Navy and AF. Though if I had to choose, I think I'd favor Navy over AF. We can get into the meat and potatoes later, like dog tails, baiting, truck brands, etc. Oh, and BTW, Welcome!!

So does that mean you were in the Nair Force? Checking short shorts? Welcome FNG named 2400, and thanks to both of you for your service!

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome and thanks for your service.
Coffee works and so does a cold bush beer

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, we made it down to lake havasue this winter. I could get use to that weather.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I have a Lab so no his tail is not docked, his dew claws are gone though. How's that?

I was in the Navy for 7 1/2 years.

Newfangled H-110 what's that for? I got lotsa 2400 to burn yet. ;)

Tittysprinkles huh? I love me some nipples too!

Thanks for the kind words about serving, it was my pleasure guys.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
2400 hmmmm do you like Elmer Keith's 44 mag load, or do you use it in a Hornet? Climb aboard, but hold on there are some bumps.

Did you say Hornet? :cool:

Attachments

8-SHIP-0.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87