Panda Down!!!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw this on an NDA member's fagbook. Thought it was good enough to share.

13113007_1170090046343128_5622663862810351701_o.jpg

PANDA DOWN!!! While hunting in Africa on the Amazon river close to the South Asian rain forest on the PETA animal refuge I was able to blast this half racist (white) magnificent beast with my fully automatic 50 cal bmg.

After PETA granted me this murder permit I lured his half racist a$$ away from his home, away from his loving panda family by screaming his name, I then hand fed him his last meal donated by the dentist who killed Cecil. I then shot him in the butt 13 times, he suffered for 66 excruciating hours before finally committing suicide in this perfect position for the picture. The grinning basTURD behind him is yours truly.

SKADOOSH — with Mark Martineau.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry guy it was to funny not to post. If u really want a good laugh. Go read the comments and all the people that think it is real. I thing a few people need to go back to grade school and go back to geography.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry guy it was to funny not to post. If u really want a good laugh. Go read the comments and all the people that think it is real. I thing a few people need to go back to grade school and go back to geography.
or maybe just back to reality !

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is one of the funniest things I seen in a while…however at the same time it makes me sad and scares the beejesus out of me thinking that many of the commenters are out there in society and allowed to reproduce…

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member

Yeah…I thunk about that…but then I re-read some of the comments and there is no way some of them even make it out of the house in the morning let alone have the cognitive ability to locate a polling site and cast a ballot on a specific day…but procreate is a primal instinct, even as removed from modern mentality as they are the deep rooted urge to play hide the salami probably wins out over food gathering some days…

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
A creative Taxidermist ought figure a way to mount a panda, a skunk, a Canada goose, a Zebra, and a penguin together.