bennington buyers remorse...

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
does it exist???

went shopping this weekend and would like some opinions from owners... more money than i wanted to spend, but... :;:help

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am a 2nd time Bennington owner being on my second but with the price of the new ones being about 20K more than I paid for my 2011 I would have never taken the plunge. Bennington is the highest quality one can get though, as a heavy diesel tech and farmer rancher most of my life I tend to look at the bottom side and how things are built I was leaning towards Premiere until I crawled underneath several brands sold locally and it took just seconds for Bennington to separate them from the rest of the pack hands down and then then the top deck quality is second to none period. When numerous women look at the "quality" of the interior versus the decor of it, it stands out even more. For a higher performance boat Bennington is built to a higher standard overall period. most put all their effort into looks versus overall long term quality and tank like durability.

Anyone have any second thoughts just need to spend a few minutes looking at how the main structure is put together and the decision is easily made.Thumbs Up

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should have went Ranger or Yarcraft dude. You'll never have buyers remorse going that route. Trade er in.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lund slash Bennington overrated. Name reputation ever since baby boomers have became ceos = build cheap and sell name

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77