Devil's Lake over the limit

cornman53

Founding Member
Founding Member
I apologize if this has been covered before but I tried to search and came up with nothing. Back in 2014 5 Wisconsin anglers were caught with 100 walleyes over the limit.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/con...e-anglers-found-100-walleyes-over-their-limit

Then I ran across this.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sites/default/files/image2606 (1).pdf

I read that as the court threw out the evidence and the fishermen got off scott free. Does anyone have any more to the story and if that is indeed correct?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if this mess up is the reason why there is no news on the 2 Missouri anglers? NDGF must be a little hesitant to report. This was definitely not one of the best crime stopper moves on the NDGF.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDGF should hang their head over this one , Gotta be smarter than the poachers and it ain't rocket science it's procedure.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry boys but I had to say it.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
NDGF should hang their head over this one , Gotta be smarter than the poachers and it ain't rocket science it's procedure.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry boys but I had to say it.

I hope anytime any one sees these pieces of shit they point out what they did in a loud clear voice. They are teaching the younger generation how to become a real classy adult.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess that shoots holes in the commen comment that Game Wardens have more power than other law enforcement when it comes to searches. Nice to see some adherence to the Constitution from a judge for a change.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77