WHOOO Finally joined!

ccarver80

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well finally signed up to NDA, been on fishing buddy for 1 1/2years now... hopefully theres better reports here?? seems like there's a lot of "hush hush" when it comes to good fishing haha oh well I will have to find my own secret spots!

I live in Squaw Gap ND, Its about 44 miles north of Beach ND. the Montana boarder is pretty close we live 30 miles from Sidney and that's were my wife works and we get grocerys ect....

Just bought a boat this spring a 2004 crestliner 1600 super hawk with a 75hp Yamaha 4 stroke. Been to tobacco gardens twice with it now, one on a SUPER windy day 25mph... and this last Saturday on a super calm day.... was able to only bring 1 white bass into it to check out the livewell so far.

Gonna be driving further out of my comfort zone next weekend, hopefully ill be able to go to McKenzie bay. Heard there doing a bunch to the building.

well that's my life in a nut shell

oh and we had our first son March 22, hes about 7 weeks old right now cant wait for him to get older and be my little fishing buddy!

:;:cheers

64Mustang

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome to the site..

Congrats on the son:) Best advice I can give isn't about fishing/hunting, it is to buy your wife a really nice digital camera and have her take tons of pictures of your kids growing up. Save all the pictures to a separate drive (preferably 2 different drives in case something happens to one of them). You will absolutely love it when your kids get older and you can reflect back to those times when they kids were so little as you have them recorded in a photo......

tight lines:)

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome! In a couple weeks with warmer weather the bite is going to be picking up throughout most of the big lake and river. Guys are much more relaxed about fishing reports on this site compared to fishing buddy. No question about that!

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
fishing buddy for 1 1/2yrs! Are you slow?

::: btw

Last edited:

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing buddy for year and half, it was dead before you even joined. Welcome to NDA. Now go get a bikini girl avatar :;:thumbsup

Journey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome, I love that towns name! Shot an antelope outside of town in 1992, wonder sometimes if there is an oil well in that alfalfa field now.
I second the digital camera, even the kids get a kick out of looking at the pics

ccarver80

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haha thanks! I actually have a really nice dslr camera and wife's cell phone is almost just as good. Tech nowadays is crazy ! We have 1 tb hard drive and all pics go on there wife is super excited and very organized !! Thanks for all the good wishes !

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome! and congrats on the family addition.

I will take one small disagreement though with the above on pics. Do as you wish with the electronic pics, there's lots of good ways to keep them around between thumb drives, add-on hard drives, and in the cloud storage. However, about once a year, sit down and load up your faves to Snapfish or any of the other online photo sites and create an album. Kids LOVE having a paper book of their pics with captions from ma and pa!

Also make great gifts to grandparents!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Howdy, I'm johnr. You will either get my humor, or be offended, eitherway welcome.
To start with do you support the docking of pointing breed dog tails?

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. More info shared here 10x over than at FBO. Those thin-skinned need not type a word in these forum's, tho. ;:;rofl

You are truly 'in the middle of nowhere', aren't you? Oyyyy, every fishing event is a haul for you!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. I'm Jaykay. Congrats on the son. Take lots of pics. My girls are growing like weeds (7 and 9 now) and we all four like to look at pics of when they "used to be little".

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. How do you feel about boobies, beer and people from Wisconsin?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80