Wolves on the water

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody here fishing it ? I will be down for the weigh in with my boy, we are rooting for team Olson !!!!

#$%^&>#$%^&>

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be in the garage with a shop vac most of saturday. Wrigley found the bucket of grass seed. Hope the Olson boys beat it up.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be in the garage with a shop vac most of saturday. Wrigley found the bucket of grass seed. Hope the Olson boys beat it up.

You're gonna be able to write a book soon. 'The Trials and Tribulations of Wrigley'

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dirty, don't let the dog pee in there, might be a habit that cant be broken.

I let my beast into the garage at night on cold winter nights, he knows to behave and not piss it up, but it took a bit of teaching him the car in the garaged didn't need its tires soaked with his stinky piss.

- - - Updated - - -

liberal amounts of dawn are needed for that garage door of his lol

Please refrain from using the term liberal. thank you, carry on.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dirty, don't let the dog pee in there, might be a habit that cant be broken.

I let my beast into the garage at night on cold winter nights, he knows to behave and not piss it up, but it took a bit of teaching him the car in the garaged didn't need its tires soaked with his stinky piss.

- - - Updated - - -

Please refrain from using the term liberal. thank you, carry on.

my first thought when reading that too....I just recently ( yesterday) got into it with a co-worker who just moved here from wisc about gun control......uggggh

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
well, a conservative amount of dawn dish soap aint gonna clean all the poop off that garage door

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
why is God so angry with dm?

well he's got a good lookin gal, a nice pad, and a sparkly boat. This dog evens the dirtymike universe out. hahaha :;:

- - - Updated - - -

she was actually very well behaved the last time i was out there. Definitely has mellowed out. No shortage of poop though, she's like juanr reincarnated as a dog - just shits everywhere

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
well he's got a good lookin gal, a nice pad, and a sparkly boat. This dog evens the dirtymike universe out. hahaha :;:

- - - Updated - - -

she was actually very well behaved the last time i was out there. Definitely has mellowed out. No shortage of poop though, she's like juanr reincarnated as a dog - just shits everywhere

LMAO, hahaha

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, we named her appropriately. Wrigley field has a way of getting you excited only to piss and shit on your possessions (dreams).

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez Wags, until I read the end of your post, I thought you were talking about his wifey.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody here fishing it ? I will be down for the weigh in with my boy, we are rooting for team Olson !!!!

#$%^&>#$%^&>

I am and only prefishing I have is one day on shore and one day in the boat. I have no clue what we will do tomorrow. Just about to head down to rules meeting.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 71