Buy Ammo Now... Hillary Cometh

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a friendly reminder to buy your ammo, mags, rifles, powder, primers, bullets, etcetera now. Soon everyone will be in a panic over Hillary's inevitable election and ammo is going to become expensive for awhile. There will probably be some decent sales coming up for Memorial Day and Independence Day but that's not to say the stuff you actually need will be in stock. There are some pretty decent deals right now on bulk remanufactured handgun ammo.Ammoseek.com is a pretty excellent ammo search engine.Buy your fall hunting ammo now or pay out the nose in a month or two.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not hard with a Taco Bowl. I used it several times.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If I use what I have efficiently I am good for life and then some. I don't feel like I am a hoarder, just cannot pass up a good deal. Got some 22 long rifle thunder bolts with a 6.95 K-mart price sticker for a brick. Have no idea how old they are.:;:huh

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why start that! Hoarding is not the answer

I'm not suggesting hoarding, I'm suggesting that some degree of hoarding and price increases will begin soon, so it's best to take care of your grocery list now. If you fancy stockpiling ammo or other goods I guess that's up to you.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buying now while the shelves are full is a good idea cause if the beast gets elected there WILL be a run on ammo. And rightfully so. The right will not do anything to stop her thats pretty obvious.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have had guys tell me I am a harder. No I am not, I bought my stuff in the pre-Obama's because I knew this would happen. I still buy new products that are improvements. That actually helps people looking for bullets, powder, and primers now. Some don't u Der stand that, or they just want to whine.
Start buying now is good advise though, because if we gun owners don't take a hit this time, we will next time. The wussification of our nation will have consequences.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go buy then. Shoot old sht it gets hotter. Meanwhile I will support trump, Renee my Inventory with fresh when needed as every manufacture has increased 4x due to the hoarding that is going on.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why start that! Hoarding is not the answer

Agreed. That said, buying what you need now for next fall with the shelves full gives you the opportunity to buy what you want vs. "what you can get".

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Election results shouldn't have a bearing on preparedness. Either you are prepared for problems or you aren't. Thoughtful planning and preparation in much better than panic purchasing amid fear and uncertainty. Buy what you feel you need and leave it at that.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
my typing on phone is terrible --- if you look at every manufacturer - they have increased 10X or are in the process of increasing supply. Its a supply demand type of thing. Even the demand out and you will get lower prices. Raise the demand and the prices will keep high. From the time we had the first hoarding all that has been done is made it hard for the average person to enjoy the sport. I remember waiting for primers for what seemed like a year - it sucked and just put a bad taste in my mouth and I did more fishing that year and every since. I dont believe Hillary is going to have the power to take away the bulk of the ammo or guns. I could see a big tax on cheap guns or something like that. So push for buying cheap guns.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
my typing on phone is terrible --- if you look at every manufacturer - they have increased 10X or are in the process of increasing supply. Its a supply demand type of thing. Even the demand out and you will get lower prices. Raise the demand and the prices will keep high. From the time we had the first hoarding all that has been done is made it hard for the average person to enjoy the sport. I remember waiting for primers for what seemed like a year - it sucked and just put a bad taste in my mouth and I did more fishing that year and every since. I dont believe Hillary is going to have the power to take away the bulk of the ammo or guns. I could see a big tax on ALL guns or something like that. So push for buying cheap guns.

Fixed it for you!!!

I believe the Hilldabeast will try to have way more control than Obozo. She will make him look like he was asleep at the wheel.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only way I see any change in ammo or guns in general is if they lobby to control legislation by voting in new laws or enforcing existing laws nation wide. Those who pay taxes, American citizens,or have a clean criminal record will be given all the rights given by the 2nd amendment.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those who pay taxes, American citizens,or have a clean criminal record will be given all the rights given by the 2nd amendment.
Actually these are the people that get their rights taken away. Criminals don't obey laws.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74