Rough Fish Tournament on May 22, 2016

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was up at Audubon on Sunday morning trying to decide if it was too windy to fish. We pulled in to get gas at Totten Trail, and I saw all these john boats/air boats with platforms and lights for bow hunting fish. It was a group of bow fishermen having a derby where they went all night shooting rough fish in the back bays.If any of you guys see this that were in thetournament, could you post up some information and results?It would be interesting to hear from one ofyou.I believe they were permitted under the Missouri Basin Bowmen, and theyhave several tournaments a year on various waters across the state. Thanks.

Jeff

I was probably the one you came and talked to at the shoot Sunday morning. Here's the info and results for this weekends ND State Bowfishing Championship. Info for the other shoots this summer can be found on Facebook at North Dakota Bowfishing or Missouribasinbowmen.com My teammates and I ended up pulling out the win.

Zach

Attachments

Screenshot_2016-05-23-15-29-31.jpg Screenshot_2016-05-23-15-33-32.jpg

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
Excellent, Thanks for the post. Too bad you didn't take about another billion pounds each with you! Very interesting tournament.

Jeff

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 115
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73