Fargo body shops

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a phone call from the wife this morning at 5 saying she hit a deer. What is everyone's body shop that they like any to stay away from. The car is only 6 months old and I would like it fixed right the first time. If u have had a bad experience with one shoot me a PM so we don't bad mouth any local businesses on a public form.

Last edited:

Nodakdad

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife got rear ended, giggady, twice in the last 2 years. Took her highlander over to Northwest Auto body. Nice work and got done in a short time, I'd take my next one there as well. I'll PM on two I've seen pretty crappy jobs from personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Aslo I used to work in auto parts and sold paint. Fargo's Finest is another good place. I've never had work done there myself but I used to go over there 3 or 4 times a week. The cars I seen come out of there looked really well done.

7mmshooter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Intense collision in south Fargo is good. Or wendel auto body in vc is very good.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Larry's Auto Body in Moorhead does good work. Use to work for them years back and know they won't something go out the door that isn't up to par. Make sure your insurance company doesn't try to use aftermarket parts, your car is new enough where all parts should be replaced with OEM parts.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Progressive Auto Refinishers
Auto Body Shop
Address: 3402 33rd St S, Fargo, ND 58104
Phone:(701) 293-1266

The guy that runs it is on the board or maybe even the president of the ND auto body association...he is legit, honest fair priced and some of the best work I have seen

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Deer make very bad hood ornaments. That Sucks!!!

If the deer would of stayed on she could of just drove it home. Wouldn't be the first time I've had a deer strapped to a car. There was some hair and a large amount of $#;t on it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75