Any fishing reports?

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Have been on Audubon 3 times in the last week...have caught about 15 eyes, 10 smallies, 10 pike, and a few perch...Audubon seems to have turned on pretty good....not super big fish but very healthy...all eyes caught in 6-12 fow using spinners/crawlers/leeches, jigs/plastics, jigs/leeches, jigs crawlers...summertime feeding seems to have finally arrived-believe I may try Sakakawea tonight...see if the bite has picked up over there.

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I lived in Dickinson I would be going to Odland Dam for bluegill and some perch right now. Camels Hump I also caught some nice eater bluegill there as well. Patterson lake right in your backyard has really started to become a great fishery since they eradicated it in 2009. Lots of keeper walleye, bluegill and pike. Go to the game and fish website and watch their webcast for the fisheries update for SW ND, there is a lot of good information on there for lakes that should produce for you. Good luck.

Dickinson

Alex Hatzenbuhler

If I lived in Dickinson I would be going to Odland Dam for bluegill and some perch right now. Camels Hump I also caught some nice eater bluegill there as well. Patterson lake right in your backyard has really started to become a great fishery since they eradicated it in 2009. Lots of keeper walleye, bluegill and pike. Go to the game and fish website and watch their webcast for the fisheries update for SW ND, there is a lot of good information on there for lakes that should produce for you. Good luck.
I tried patterson yesterday. The rain really made the water murky

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
To KW Sometimes round with wrinkled shore lines. Anywhere from pink to dark brown in color of said shore line. Goes by many names from butt hole to a** hole. :;:stirthepot Which one in yours?

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeez, somone could have just told him there is a whole fishing reports section.

Derrick Lund

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been fishing parshall bay twice this past week and five times this year. With quite a bit of success. Lots of pike off smelt. Last two times 10 walleye 6 small mouth bass 1 10lb pike. Fishing with Lindy rig set up and floating worm harness and night crawlers.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeez, somone could have just told him there is a whole fishing reports section.

You still could.

Kinda fun at times trying to guess (when you first click on a thread) as to how many posts before things go south in a hand basket.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76