UFC 200 Lesnar vs Hunt

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thoughts? Lesnar started out as the favorite, but now he is the underdog. I'm still going to call Lesnar the winner with a submission on Hunt.::boxing::

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lesnar is pretty bad when he gets ahold of someone. But until he does it's a shit show!

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Submission? Has he submitted anyone? I thought his plan was to tackle a guy, lay on them, and punch them in the face until the ref stops it.

I will correct myself, I see he does have one submission win. But I still like when he spears someone and punches them in the face relentlessly.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Played blackjack next to him in Fargo one time. I asked him for a piggy back ride which he didn't think was too funny. Then I started talking about his wrestling days at BSC and ended up talking wrestling for about an hour. Nice guy but I know the people around his home town aren't big fans.

I think he loses due to the amount of rust on him.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
We have a little convinience store 7 miles from our place at an intersection of two hiways. Stopped in to grab an ice tea and Lesner and his wife were in there. BIG fella.

Kinda unexpected in the middle of nowhere.

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
I met him once in Bismarck at a bar a few years back, seemed like a nice guy. Chatted for a couple minutes and got my picture with him.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm leaning towards les... He might of learned a few things over the last couple years wrestling.Bumped into him pheasant hunting in sodak,well actually in a small town café,big ass dude,took up the whole booth with a couple platters of breakfast,buddies knew him from high school days,small world.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
on another note... what the fuck is with jon jones!? anderson silva can't and shouldn't be fighting daniel cormier. very bummed out this fight is off.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Played blackjack next to him in Fargo one time. I asked him for a piggy back ride which he didn't think was too funny. Then I started talking about his wrestling days at BSC and ended up talking wrestling for about an hour. Nice guy but I know the people around his home town aren't big fans.

I think he loses due to the amount of rust on him.

Ha I had guards in Webster a bunch and you are correct. He is one big dude it was interesting seeing the dude with little man syndrome pick him out in the bar and start shit.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha I had guards in Webster a bunch and you are correct. He is one big dude it was interesting seeing the dude with little man syndrome pick him out in the bar and start shit.

I have some friends in groton that have told me stories of high school days.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have some friends in groton that have told me stories of high school days.

The guy that runs our paving crew is from Webster and wrestled with him. He wasn't that big back in Hs is what he told me. I don't think he even won state. Didn't really get big till he got to Bismark . He is representing Canada I saw in the presser I might be a hunt fan now.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy that runs our paving crew is from Webster and wrestled with him. He wasn't that big back in Hs is what he told me. I don't think he even won state. Didn't really get big till he got to Bismark . He is representing Canada I saw in the presser I might be a hunt fan now.

Yeah I heard him talking about living and farming in canada during one of his interviews. Not sure what's up with that. And the topic of when he got big, I'm not sure when it happened, but somewhere, there's a horse that didn't win a race. I watched him pick up a Mary's HWT (scotty owens) like he was a bag of chips.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leaner never won state. I watched him get 3rd his Senior year. He put on a LOT of muscle FAST in his first year of college. Everyone in the wrestling world knows how he did it. He isn't that athletic, but his size and strength is impressive. When at UM, his matches were 1-0 or 2-1 a lot. He learned to do nothing on his feat, and his strength allowed him to win on riding time. Good guy to have on your side at a street dance.

strikemaster8

Founding Member
Founding Member

Hunt is a samoan, out of new zealand. Makes sense....

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not gonna lie, I felt like my puppy died when Jones got pulled from the fight. Im sure he unintentionally took something because USADA has crazy testing for the fighters, but then again who knows.

DC vs The spider was a great move for the UFC. If DC wins it doesn't really do anything other than present a great/intriguing fight for fans. On the other hand, if Silva beats DC, it opens up opportunity for super fights and blows up the 205 division.

As for Lesnar, he better come with that strong wrestling, if not, Hunt will hit him with the wrath of god then walk off. This fight is gonna be crazy!

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know nothing about UFC, but please tell me this Hunt guys first name is Mike...

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
close, Mark . So if Brock gets in a good punch the announcers will be like OH MAN MARK HUNT IS HURTING !

Last edited:

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
hunt is going to knock out the vanilla gorilla

- - - Updated - - -

on the topic of his canada ties... the vanilla gorilla has a huge ass ice castle that he pulls out next to my buddy and he is just a dick the whole time i guess... i want to say its in the weyburn area (don't remember exactly, my buddy lives in burlington now)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77