Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs

MossyMO

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]Bacon wrapped hotdogs on the grill.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
-----

Bacon wrapped hotdog on a toasted bun with
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]sautéed[/FONT][FONT=&quot] red, yellow and green peppers and shredded/melted colby jack cheese.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Thanks for looking!
[/FONT]

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
we do ours over the campfire... 20160617_210824.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
love love love me a good Chicago dog.
historyOfChicagoDog.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Vienna is our fav brand of dog. Grew up eating garbage dogs like the 5lb Tom Sawyer brand packs. Not so great.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
love love love me a good Chicago dog.
historyOfChicagoDog.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Vienna is our fav brand of dog. Grew up eating garbage dogs like the 5lb Tom Sawyer brand packs. Not so great.

You are such the "Effete Gourmand" at times it tickles me in the soul.

- - - Updated - - -

I mostly don't waste time with condiments with stuff like this. If it's good meat that's all I need.:) This is why I'm a fan of the Wendy's Baconater. Most times I order it without mayo. Not always, but a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

I do much the same as Mossy except deep fried in bacon grease. If I have good rolls, I'll butter and eat plain. With average hotdog buns it's Mom's hotdog chili and coleslaw.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
19654.jpg
I like these schweigert old fashioned weiners. I also like the red cloverdale hotdogs. Gotta be grilled with diced onions and ketchup and mustard. I dont know how people do microwave hot dogs though

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cashwise has good homemade hot dogs. Their brand. Much better than Cloverdale red gut busters.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must try!! Thanks B!

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard Charlie's in Minot has hotdogs actually made in Heaven. Never tried them and have been told that's another character flaw.

- - - Updated - - -

Full disclosure: I'm totally not against poking a couple weiners several times with a fork and microwaving till they're split and crispy on the outside. Usually eat one with relish and mustard and the other with ketchup and mustard: Unless I have a can of Hormel "No Beans". That's when there's shredded extra sharp cheddar incorporation and the fun begins. I'll also have some potato chips and a Coke. I like cheese.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hot dogs and bacon is about as Merica as you can get. I would eat both every day if I would not die in a month

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the record, Charlies hotdogs are awesome. For a hot dog. I like hotdogs but they're still just a hot dog.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you're saying there's possibility for a superior hotdog but zero hotdogs surpass regular hotdogs? Your view may be controversial within the sausage community. Many readers of this thread may pose questions to you concerning tubular devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYUEjtCV1Gc

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the record, Charlies hotdogs are awesome. For a hot dog. I like hotdogs but they're still just a hot dog.

Perrish the thought, do you kiss your mother with that mouth....just a hotdog. A Chicago dog is a work of art. Guywithtastebuds will burn you at the stake for this:;:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69