Concealed carry questions

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
All the time

Why? Because I've been through too much shit not to.

Glock 19, pull trigger go bang and not a little bitch weapon.

Holster, some POS that we all got from the lowest bidder that supplied 3d Bn 6th Marines that has been with me for every Iraq tour made for a Beretta M9. As long as it holds the weapon and nobody ever knows you have one, you're good.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I carry every day all day.

1911 commander length in 45 ACP, it's like a Glock but for men. :cool:

I use an iwb 99% of the time, my current holster is an Alessi that I've been using for 9 years so far.

Attachments

1911alessi01mb8.jpg

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
carry an xdm.45 3.8 with a crossbreed iwb holster.
my brother carry's the exact set up you speak of and likes it

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do not carry very often at all, but do have an array of .40's in each of my vehicles. mrs johnr took hers out of her Explorer, she for personal reasons does not want to carry one in her vehicle, but does have a class 2 permit.

I only have one holster, cant remember the brand, but it fits on the inside of my belt, and is easily concealed. I have walked around with it a very few times, I find it comfortable, but hot in the small of my back.

The reason I have almost exclusively .40's is the simply fact that I only have to keep one size bullet readily available.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you guys do for work that you can carry? I have to dress business casual so it makes it a bit difficult to conceal, especially with a tucked in shirt. Even though my workplace is gun friendly, it still makes me nervous putting it out there.

And I prefer having one in my vehicle as well, but break-ins/theft concern me.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you guys do for work that you can carry? I have to dress business casual so it makes it a bit difficult to conceal, especially with a tucked in shirt. Even though my workplace is gun friendly, it still makes me nervous putting it out there.

Pocket holster and a Smith J frame air light

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I recently got my CC but have not carried yet. I bought a glock 43 and have put a few hundred rounds through it and I really like it. So far it just sits in my center console of my pickup.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where do you guys carry your IWB ?

I'm thinking i will be a 4:00 to 4:30 guy

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where do you guys carry your IWB ?

I'm thinking i will be a 4:00 to 4:30 guy

Thats a good question. As I mentioned, I have yet to carry in public but have worn it a few times around the house/yard trying to get used to it. My original thought was it would be at 3:00 but I quickly realized that due to excess material (love handles) 4:00 - 4:30 was much more comfortable. I have a "sticky" holster but will also be looking for a molded holster as well.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I carry most of the time whenever I'm in town/city. Sig P238 in 380. HP's in the gun, FMJ's in a spare mag. Galco IWB @ 2 o'clock ish. Since I'm not in town/city often, I always have enough firepower in my vehicle to hold off a small haji Militia until the Calvary arrives.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I carry a pirate's cutlass in my teeth.

Seriously, just got the CWL, so will carry this fall when fishing alone. 4:30, OWB.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
thus far, i basically hate every holster ive tried. IWB sucks balls, OWB is slightly better but you lose a lot of concealment. The sticky holster is the most comfortable so far for iwb for me, but im always worried about how secure it is, tho i havent had a single issue. i use it in the summer more.

I have an alien gear owb thats ok, cheap blackhawk paddle meh, crossbread - need to buy pants two sizes bigger lol. Next will be a hyrbid type holster i think, like this

IMG_0192.jpg

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is pretty mush how I go. Have a Sig P938 @2:00 I am often driving and find anything beyond 3 cuts into the back. Also it is a IWB. Have an ankle holster and pocket sleeve for it. If I am carrying where I have to tuck my shirt in, its the ankle.

It tends to depend on what I am doing to where the holster goes.

I carry most of the time whenever I'm in town/city. Sig P238 in 380. HP's in the gun, FMJ's in a spare mag. Galco IWB @ 2 o'clock ish. Since I'm not in town/city often, I always have enough firepower in my vehicle to hold off a small haji Militia until the Calvary arrives.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member

I carry at work every day, keep it on a lanyard around my neck:

image.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
correct you are wags, however it still needs to be pointed out. Just like stretch pants on a sloppy ass, you have to include it as, dimply fat ass in the insult, otherwise there might be room for misinterpretation.

Why is it a girl bigger than size 8 thinks that she can get away with stretch pants? I personally dig it, but that's just me, a sick, dimple chasing, skank loving, freak....:;:, its actually my pet peeve and I find it repulsing.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76