Lottery in process!!!

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha! They are just trying to shut us up. "Hey billy bob go flip the switch to make it look like we are drawing. We can get to it once we get back from my vacation at the state fair"

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just because it says in progress, doesn't mean we will get the results soon. My guess will be in a week, or two is when we get the results.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
The old lady that spins the mesh barrel/drum must have showed up. They are now assembling the group of one dozen kids to take turns pulling out the folded pieces of paper.

Last edited:

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want a tag for deer. I want to shoot a deer with a rifle.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
im guessing we will know by friday afernoon

- - - Updated - - -

hoping and praying its my turn, wife had her fun last year

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
im guessing we will know by friday afernoon

- - - Updated - - -

hoping and praying its my turn, wife had her fun last year

Thought of you while I was reading cabelas on the john this morning and saw the wall tents, maybe we'll both get one this year and I can borrow your wife's cot!

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Early ? When there was 140k tags results were it before 4th of July and most apps were paper ...

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought of you while I was reading cabelas on the john this morning and saw the wall tents, maybe we'll both get one this year and I can borrow your wife's cot!

i was actually gonna get one of those double wides if we both drew phil......:;:

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
SDG&F had a lottery July 8th. I had my result on July 14th. Apparently their system is a lot better than ours.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know how they used to do it before they went computerized? The dumb thing is the drawing shouldn't take more then one second from start to finish once they push the button. Maybe factor in a few hours so it can be checked for any obvious errors and then post them.

Last edited:

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
Early ? When there was 140k tags results were it before 4th of July and most apps were paper ...

I don't ever remember licenses being out before the 4th of July. It's was usually around this time of year. I know at one time they said they wanted them out by the time the state fair started because they had a booth there and they would have the results available to people at the fair.

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
SD is way better. What tag did you apply for?

I got a NR waterfowl tag. I was actually denied last year. My brother lives down there so I wanted to duck hunt with him. It'll be nice to hunt the peak of the migration without many other NR's around.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80