Test

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've so far determined liquid nitrogen is too cold for a syringe and a red coat hanger is way too hot. Both these extremes are prone to cause injury but can be staved a bit with a generous coating of petroleum jelly applied within the bore. Both a boiled coat hanger and one in the the freezer for an hour seem to show promise. I will say these tests facilitate a more interesting task of laundry. When I get it just right; I'm going to petition for special marriage and "stupid race/perverted sex" rights. I'm not dumb and can identify a chance for opportunity. The only problem I predict is my pleasure doesn't result in offspring; reducing future Democrat voters.

Last edited:

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've so far determined liquid nitrogen is too cold for a syringe and a red coat hanger is way too hot. Both these extremes are prone to cause injury but can be staved a bit with a generous coating of petroleum jelly applied within the bore. Both a boiled coat hanger and one in the the freezer for an hour seem to show promise. I will say these tests facilitate a more interesting task of laundry. When I get it just right; I'm going to petition for special marriage and "stupid race/perverted sex" rights. I'm not dumb and can identify a chance for opportunity. The only problem I predict is my pleasure doesn't result in offspring; reducing future Democrat voters.

Not gonna lie I would kill people for the opportunity to look inside your medicine cabinet....

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boring as hell. I promise. I do beer not meds.

- - - Updated - - -

Med cabinet is empty with truck stop aspirin on the sink. Big fan of vitamins and nutrition; not meds. Best way to deal with "pain" is vitamins, beer and humor. My "cop" period in life and current events have provided a lot of material to lampoon.

://criticalhealthnews.com/

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boring as hell. I promise. I do beer not meds.

- - - Updated - - -

Med cabinet is empty with truck stop aspirin on the sink. Big fan of vitamins and nutrition; not meds. Best way to deal with "pain" is vitamins, beer and humor. My "cop" period in life and current events have provided a lot of material to lampoon.

://criticalhealthnews.com/

You often hear younger people ask why older people have so many stories. Very simple, by the time your old you have seen and experienced many things. Unfortunately when your very very old you forget a lot of things. :)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66