Nodak Arms

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone have experience with them? Are they a quality firearm?

I'm looking at adding an AR to the arsenal. I haven't made up my mind on caliber and the options I want, but came across their website and wondered if they made good stuff.

Thanks in advance.

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mine I had them build 4 years ago hasn't given me any trouble at all and Seems to be built pretty well. My only complaint is I just haven't shot it in far too long but that's my fault.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not bought one of their ARs yet, but i have purchased a few pistols from them. Excellent people to deal with. I took my AR to them because I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't grab the next round every time I shot it. I dropped it off and they called me 20 minutes later saying it was fixed. Turns out the gas port on the barrel that i had just put on had some of the coating material in it and was partially blocking it off.
I do know a couple guys who have purchased their rifles and are very satisfied. Like I said before, they are great people to deal with and their prices on pretty much everything are usually about as good as you'll find in the area. In fact, this reminds me that I need to call them. I have a fair amount of spare parts laying around that I want them to use when it's time for my next AR.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They make there own ammo that is very affordable especially if you are looking for non fmj ammo.

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just bought my first AR from them a couple weeks ago and I'm very happy with the gun. Had a buddy look at it and shoot it who's got a few AR's and he thought it was a good purchase. Good quality and a good price and they are very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Best of all they won't try and sell you what you don't want or need. I stopped at another place in Minot wanting to look at some different options and wasn't impressed at all. Took 20 minutes to get someone to help me and then they just tried to push me towards the hi end expensive route that I clearly stated I was not willing to go. So I walked out and headed Nodak and left with a gun.

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just bought my first AR from them a couple weeks ago and I'm very happy with the gun. Had a buddy look at it and shoot it who's got a few AR's and he thought it was a good purchase. Good quality and a good price and they are very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Best of all they won't try and sell you what you don't want or need. I stopped at another place in Minot wanting to look at some different options and wasn't impressed at all. Took 20 minutes to get someone to help me and then they just tried to push me towards the hi end expensive route that I clearly stated I was not willing to go. So I walked out and headed Nodak and left with a gun.

Man I hate going to that place that I know you're talking about where it seems like no one wants to help a guy. Horses*** customer service for the Joe Schmoes who come in and want to spend money in their shop.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77