Boat lights

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I either lost or someone took my Bow light so was looking at replacements and ran across some LED strip type , Anyone using them or see them being used ? I saw them on ebay way cheaper than the OEM replacement.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bow-LED-12-...ash=item33b8c5cd08:g:9~QAAOSwVL1WFOCW&vxp=mtr

1160-504x400.jpg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't believe there is any reason you can't do what's pictured, at least on the bow. On the stern, I believe that the white light needs to be higher than anything else. Motor, powerpole, etc. The reason being - then it can be seen from either side.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have power at the bow, it's really easy. I have interior lights (red) for night fishing and white lights to unload/load. My bow lights were able to hook into my panel in the bow so it was super easy. I got them off of eBay as well. You can either get the two pack strips or a roll of lights.

- - - Updated - - -

I have some red lights still if you wanted a strip of them.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the offer but since I'll need more anyway I'll order some. My concern was if they are legal or not since I never see them but as long as they are bright enough for interior fishing lights they must be pretty bright.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 60