Nishu Bay & Beaver Bay

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heading up to this area for the first time for two-days of relaxation. Anything to be wary of? Care to share fishing info with me if you're familiar with these two locations?

If you don't want something posted on the thread you're welcome to message me privately also.

Just going to be me and my dog on the boat for Saturday/Sunday, so no worries about 5,000 others knowing your 'spots'! lol

I did hear from a friend last night that the slow death rigs with a smile blade are doing well.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I understand that Indian Hills is way better than most places. The cold front really scattered and shut down fishing.

I did get my limit on Saturday but only managed two fish on Sunday. Seven fish in over 11hrs of fishing is not good! ;:;rant

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
psst... thats fishing... I've fished an entire 8 hour tournament and only got 1 walleye at the very end of the day when I was reeling up my lines to go

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
psst... thats fishing... I've fished an entire 8 hour tournament and only got 1 walleye at the very end of the day when I was reeling up my lines to go
should have reeled up 9 mores times then you could have had a nice weigh in :;:

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
The 75-100 boat trailers out there you would think they are jumping into the boat

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77