Radio Show

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I have been stuck doing office type work which isn't my thing. But I have been looking for some good radio and am about sick of the political stuff cause it has been beat to death. So I started looking for some type of fishing or hunting talk show and I finally found something. The show is called "The 4 Outdoorsman". They talk fishing quite a bit with one of the guides out of devils lake. They are located in MN and seem like some decent guys. They stay up to date on the social media things that are going on. Best part is you can download a bunch of their shows and listen to them at your own convenience.
http://www.the4outdoorsmen.com/

- - - Updated - - -

By the way if you have something you listen to please share and where it can be found. I have a couple more weeks left before I get to go back to my regular work.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
The gritty Bowman and the Randy Newberg podcast are two of my favorites while doing desk duty... Thanks for the share

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
i listen to podcasts all day at work

Bow Hunting:
Nine Finger Chronicles
Gritty Bowmen
Championship Bowhunting

All Hunting:
MeatEater
The Hunt Backcountry
The Wired to Hunt
100% Wild

Fishing:
Off Shore Tackle

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Hunt Fish Journal on itunes. It's a podcast.

The InFisherman podcast stuff is fun to listen to as well.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do they give out techniques in how to plunder neighboring states resources?

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you want really in depth archery talk by a former pro...the best out there is NOCK ON Podcast with host John Dudley...it's excellent

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
i deleted dudley and hanes because of the UA thing... going to stay away for a while and let them sort things out

- - - Updated - - -

knock on is good though I agree he knows his shit when it comes to a bow... I just don't want to see that green ass UA all the time

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I listen to old loveline episodes. Dr drew and adam corolla are hilarious! I usually get them off of youtube but I know all the old episodes are online somewhere.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I lived in Grand Forks I listened to the big dogs in the morning and then Paul Allen on Kfan after that but now just ESPN radio or a little Rush.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I lived in Grand Forks I listened to the big dogs in the morning and then Paul Allen on Kfan after that but now just ESPN radio or a little Rush.

God the Big Dogz were hilarious. My wife even liked their morning radio show.

They still on? Morning shows in the FM area stink like sweaty ballsack. Thankfully Duke 104.7 has no DJ, thus no morning show. Just old country music. Which is just fine by me.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member

They still on? Morning shows in the FM area stink like sweaty ballsack. Thankfully Duke 104.7 has no DJ, thus no morning show. Just old country music. Which is just fine by me.

I think they are still on but I never listen to them. Always thought they were quite annoying IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer listening to Rockin Rick. I heard he dabbles in taxidermy as well. Anybody have any experience with him? ;:;popcorn

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i used to listen to PA. then a non-vikings fan told me to pretend i wasn't a vikings fan and see if i still like his show. i can't get that out of my head now and he drives me nuts. the afternoon dans are enjoyable though.

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://www.1500espn.com/shows/garage-logic/

Can stream daily, podcast or listen on demand. Right now they broadcast live from MN state fair so show isn't the greatest, once they are done at the fair and back in the studio, you won't be disappointed. They do dabble in some political discussion though, however it falls in line with the general NDA consensus I would imagine.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member

They are still on. Like a broken record. No longer funny. Just annoying. They havent changed their show in 20 years. That is the problem.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is the same reason I took them off my I heart radio list, ever since kj108 became more commercialized, I stopped listen to them to. They used to be much more spontaneous and the regular guys who called in don't anymore because of radio PR censorship. They would have topless girls come on to win tickets or call from the plain brown wrapper to get a laugh.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69