Another for Goose

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So many ways to cook goose and make them edible. This looks delicious. Notice that the breast was cooked a little rare. Perfect if you want it tender. For lot's of people it's probably better to slice the breast out of their sight and then serve with the sauce on top. Red sauce helps to camouflage the rare meat yet allows it to remain tender. Need to try this in a couple of months.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want to see some of you fellows try this stuff with dove and sharptail. I won't eat it at this current time and give it away as "tough wild liver" to a non-hunter who loves liver and onions. He's starting to appreciate the mystique of a full choke M12 Winchester and the discipline of letting birds fly straight away for a long------bit before touching off or using the shot string.

- - - Updated - - -

That was "sort of true" like all media. I've used sharptail as bait from shore at the Tailrace. Sorry: I posted these vids to prevent waste and inspire enthusiasm.

Last edited:

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing wrong with that, cook the dove and sharptail in similar fashion. Never past medium unless you like liver. Good posts

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62