NFL News (Broncos)

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Figured since there's a thread about a JV team and there's like three people who give a crap about them we should have a thread for the Varsity teams too!

Down year for the Broncos.......9-7 barely make the playoffs.........

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think everyone should have their own thread on their favorite team "NFL News ( your team)"
Like for an example dirtymike can have a thread: NFL News (Dallas Cowboys)
:;:thumbsup

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
We all get to read the cowboys news. It's usually on the "laughing stock" or "criminal" section.

Romo should seriously consider going after his PGA tour card again. He was close last offseason. I feel that if he gets hit one more time, he will burst into a cloud of powder, thereby attracting michael irvin and his cocaine vacuums. And since Aikman will probably be in the booth, I'll get to see some sweet clips of their last playoff run in 1995 when I was 10 years old.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're getting your inside info. from Deadspin, I'm guessing you're fantasy team has as many rings as the Queens??

;:;rofl

I frequent Deadspin, won't deny that, it is an awesomely amusing website...

As far as the Broncos, after living in Denver for 3 years I can say that their fan base is as insufferable as any, they are Raider fans without the creativity. The people you see at Bronco games are dirty water trash that you should avoid at all costs. I would rather go into business with Tex Hall and James Henricks and feel safer than being near Federal Boulevard on gameday.

The whole Tim Tebow era was cringe worthy and was fun to witness firsthand with so many people jumping around so many bandwagons. Solidifying my disdain for Denver Bronco fans.

I cannot wait to see this team shoot itself in the leg (Aqib!) and fall back down to mediocrity.

Not to say that any of these types of Bronco fans are you, Woodpecker. I just hate the majority of the bronco fans I lived around.

Signed
A Green Bay Packer Fan

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I frequent Deadspin, won't deny that, it is an awesomely amusing website...

As far as the Broncos, after living in Denver for 3 years I can say that their fan base is as insufferable as any, they are Raider fans without the creativity. The people you see at Bronco games are dirty water trash that you should avoid at all costs. I would rather go into business with Tex Hall and James Henricks and feel safer than being near Federal Boulevard on gameday.

The whole Tim Tebow era was cringe worthy and was fun to witness firsthand with so many people jumping around so many bandwagons. Solidifying my disdain for Denver Bronco fans.

I cannot wait to see this team shoot itself in the leg (Aqib!) and fall back down to mediocrity.

Not to say that any of these types of Bronco fans are you, Woodpecker. I just hate the majority of the bronco fans I lived around.

Signed
A Green Bay Packer Fan

January 26, 1998

A Day that Green Bay fans will never get over.

Signed,
A Denver Broncos Fan

:;:stirthepot

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only person that makes sense on this site!!!!!!!!

most of the talking bobble heads in the sports world are predicting Packers/Steelers superbowl ... I like the Panthers if they can get home field in the playoffs...and if the Colts can figure out their ground game I think they get past the steelers

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree about Palmer. As long as it's not a season ending injury Stanton will keep us in there. As much as I hate to say it if the Cardinals aren't in the SB I bet it's still a NFC west team.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, Cardinals Steelers rematch would be awsome!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77