Youth deer season

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck to all the youngsters partaking in the youth season. I'm sitting out in the stand with my 12 yr old daughter as I type this. Hope she gets a shot at a doe and makes a nice clean kill. Also a pat on the back to all the parents or relatives or whoever is mentoring these youngsters and showing them the great outdoors. Hope you all make memories that'll last a lifetime.

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taking out a young lady and trying to get her a deer, hoping for a buck but she understands that my area I have to hunt doesn't have a lot of big deer so will see how picky she wants to be. Her dad hasn't hunted in 20 years or so and is gonna try this year and see how he enjoys getting back into it. Hopefully they both take to it and start doing it together for years to come. The biggest thing I hope the takes out of she next week is the hunt, respect for the outdoors and the ethics of clean simple hunting and harvest and not that everything is about the horns, can't eat them anyway. GL to all others out there, lets bring them into the folds the right way, enjoy the memories. dukgnfsn

Last edited:

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
whitetails.jpgI've got my nephew for the weekend and I'm helping him find something he likes. Saw these 2 bucks along side 2 others this evening. Decided not to pursue them on the first day, hopefully tomorrow we can find him something a little better!

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snapchat-3646982169877751647.jpg
I was able to take my 13 yr old daughter out tonight. Perfect evening sit in the stand. Everything came together and she was able to take a great shot on a nice doe. Great time and meat for the freezer!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63