Cavs vs Warriors

Cavs or Warriors

• Total voters

Lostlunker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big NBA fan here and it looks like some others are too whats everyone's pick for the Finals? I've been a Spurs fan since the legendary #50 laced them up likewise I'm also a bonafide Lebron hater but I would love to see the Cavs pull it off. Matchup wise Golden State has the edge I don't think Cleveland has the wing defenders to keep the Warriors shooters in check. I really don't like the Warriors attitude they are way to cocky for a team that hasn't won a championship. Can Lebron will his way to a boat or will Curry and Co. win? I want Cleveland to win but I have to give it to Golden State in 5.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Rooting for GS. I predict that they win in 6. Cleveland wont be able to defend the shooters but GS wont be able to defend the paint.

Wouldn't mind seeing Cleveland win one, but I really like Steph Curry.

Last edited:

walleye94

Founding Member
Founding Member
Golden State is my pick. Although Lebron is a great player I'm not a big fan. Of course that could have something to do with the fact that I'm a Bulls fan ;:;banghead

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
No money in anything less than a game 7. I don't care. I'd rather run a marathon on Legos than watch basketball.

89bluefin

Founding Member
Founding Member
golden state I don't want LeBron to win another championship hes got two and will think he actually is micheal Jordan if he gets a third

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't really stand the NBA anymore with all the flopping and whining but I do watch the playoffs some. Rooting for James to get his butt handed to him. He's got talent but so sick of him whining about not getting calls when he gets away with so much. I wish he played in the era of Laimbeer, Rodman, Mason, Oakley. Some of those big men would make him look like a little b**ch. Just my two cents.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Can LeBron get away with any more pushing off and traveling when posting up? It's rediculous.

If he wasn't so damn huge ....

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Warrior D better step up in the second half. Crazy how good the Cavs are at offensive rebounding. On a side note, I find it funny how many people think it's great that Lebron is trying to win one for his hometown. Cleveland fans seem to forget that he bailed on them to go buy a few championships with the Heat. Couldn't do it on his own so he had to go stack the deck...MJ did it with role players. They might wear the same number but there's no comparison in my opinion.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Another OT ... I can't believe that GS got back into this one.

Loved seeing bron bron miss that layup that woulda won it.

Now just need GS to pull it together in OT.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Officiating is atrocious in the nba...has been for a looooooooooong time and doesn't ever seem to get better

squirrel92

Founding Member
Founding Member
Warrior D better step up in the second half. Crazy how good the Cavs are at offensive rebounding. On a side note, I find it funny how many people think it's great that Lebron is trying to win one for his hometown. Cleveland fans seem to forget that he bailed on them to go buy a few championships with the Heat. Couldn't do it on his own so he had to go stack the deck...MJ did it with role players. They might wear the same number but there's no comparison in my opinion.
LeBron's teammates in the game tonight were less than role players. Delly is an undrafted free agent out of St. Mary's. MJ had Pippen and Rodman and others. Without looking anything up do you know the starting 5 of the Cavs team his last season before going to Miami? Doubtful.
I'm pretty sure most people would take a deal to go somewhere and have the instant chance of winning rings their year first without hesitation.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Squirrel92, you are right in that I don't know who Lebron's supporting cast were before he left but that's because I haven't actively watched the NBA for 10+ years since it's turned into glorified soccer with all the flopping and whining. I disagree about the Cavs not having role players, Thompson had his usual impressive rebounding game(i.e. His role). Delovodouche had his usual in your face defense(i.e. His role). Mozgof played really well in the first half considering the refs are blind to his traveling. Jordan had Rodman AFTER he had already won some championships. Paxson, Armstrong, Longley, Grant, Williams, and the others were good players but nothing spectacular. Only reason we know most of their names is because of the championships. Without those, nobody would remember them. Heck, Lebron stacked the deck and still was only able to win a championship 2 out of 4 or 5 years??? Jordan had 2 threpeats with role players only. Just my two cents.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I give LeBron credit. I just don't care much for him.

What bugs me about the nba nowadays is that these guys are all too nice n friendly. No bitter rivalries between the superstars.

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
They missed a very obvious one for LeBron. I was amazed it wasn't called.

That's OK - it balanced out - LeBron traveled before he was fouled....watch the replay...he switched pivot feet then got fouled....travel should have been called before the obvious "arm rake".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67