Bismarck Hockey Gun raffle!!!!

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's that time of year again. Bismarck Hockey is selling tickets for their annual gun raffle. 300 guns with a maximum of 9,000 Sold. Tickets are $20 and the drawing will be held 03/25/2017. Ill try and post pics with all the guns, but the past part is winners get a gift card and can purchase what ever they please.

Anyone need tickets let me know!!!

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
A guy could by some from multople books to increase his odds!!

tinker

Founding Member
Founding Member
isnt there a fargo hockey raffle for $40 a ticket sometime?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought one to support the DSU athletics, spent $100 on it, but there is 50 guns and only 500 tickets being sold. Odds aren't bad at a one in ten.

Iffn I had all the money back from raffle tickets I have purchased, I would likely be a few bones ahead, but as of recently between me and the mrs we have won a couple nice ones, and the cause is always a decent reason to support too.

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
Kudos to those that purchased tickets.. Money well spent to support the local hockey program - I bought a half a booklet myself..

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kudos to those that purchased tickets.. Money well spent to support the local hockey program - I bought a half a booklet myself..

We did too.

620ranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
the west fargo raffle is rigged you probably wont win unless you know someone on the board. Its been like that since they started it

620ranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes but im not going to elaborate on it i just dont buy tickets anymore maybe after the imbelizing they will change how they do the drawing

spinner7456

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmm , Ive won 2 or 3 guns and dont hardly know a soul in Fargo area. I live in central ND

the west fargo raffle is rigged you probably wont win unless you know someone on the board. Its been like that since they started it

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well Bismarck hockey is nothing like West little Miniapolis!

You can attend the drawing shindig in person. 03/35/3017 1603 Main events and catering. If the thing seems rigged I'll even joining in in the lynching.

The first year I bought tickets I won a Berreta shotgun. Ive probably paid for it 2x. But its for the kids!! Think about all the issues if parents couldnt pawn of their kids at the ice rinks this time of year!

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you very much to all that have bought tickets or are planning to!!!

I have sold more than I planned on so I reached out to my team to purchase my persoanal tickets. Surprisingly some havnt sold all there allotments. If there was anyone considering buying some or more I can facilitate. If ive talked to you about tickets I still have them.

bigbrad123

Founding Member
Founding Member

That's a bunch of BS. My wife's cousin won and he doesn't know anyone on the board. "I have evidence but won't tell anyone what it is". Yeah, ok then.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76