Hornady's One Shot

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I read this comprehensive comparison/review of gun lube awhile back (http://www.dayattherange.com/?page_id=3667) and spurred for the Frog Lube. It worked as advertised, however I found that when it gets super cold late season my gun action gets stiff. Plus, I don't like the process of having to heat up the gun parts before applying.

So, figured I'd give Hornady's One Shot a try since that came in second place. Problem is, I can't seem to find it anywhere! I could order it from Amazon I suppose, but figured I'd see if anyone knows where it's on a shelf. I need to buy another Bore Snake anyway.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just got the new Amsoil guns cleaner / protector in the mail a couple days ago and hope to give it a try real soon, I will post results when I remember.

campcook

Founding Member
Founding Member
AMERICAN GUN OIL Hands down the best lubricant I've used in my 60+ years of using and cleaning guns. Oderless, great viscosity, I also use it to lubricate the rail on my crossbow.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oil.jpg

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought some one-shot on Amazon. New favorite cleaner and lube. The stuff is SLICK and dries...uh....dry!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77