Insane Mountain Bike Ride

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah. That video probably doesnt even do it justice for how steep it is. You can tell when he gets off the brake how much speed he picks up instantly. I'm too old for that shit.....

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
That video looks to me like it has been sped up. Maybe not but some of the stuff just doesn't look right. Cool either way though. I have been wanting to go to Whitefish in the summer and do some downhill. I'm not sure its a good idea at 33 though!

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
My hands were sweating after watching this. How do you not do this without dying eventually?

The short answer is you don't or at least you get seriously hurt eventually. I read an article the other day entitled, "Why are so many base jumpers dying?". Let's see, you're jumping of a cliff wearing a suit with wings and many times coming within a few feet of the ground at 130 or so mph. What could possibly go wrong?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty much proves all humans are wired differently. I have been an adrenaline junky in the past, but that is something I will just have to say "pass".

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
That one is pretty awesome. YouTube Danny Macaskill for some other ridiculous things on a bike.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know when you first went skiing/boarding and you would wipe out just because thing were getting out of hand? I wanted to bail out of my office chair watching that.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
One wrong move in those stump fields/rocks/trees would eat you alive. Even when I was young and extremely crazy I was not that crazy.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love it! But that run is childs play comparded to the RB rampage course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDS7KcVXUL8

That video looks to me like it has been sped up. Maybe not but some of the stuff just doesn't look right. Cool either way though. I have been wanting to go to Whitefish in the summer and do some downhill. I'm not sure its a good idea at 33 though!

Its not sped up at all.

Gopro makes its seems faster than it is

I ride mt bike alot and have ridden downhill across the west. I'd go for it, at 33 you are still a pup. I'm 45.

- - - Updated - - -

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy shit. Some people are nuts. Give me a screaming bull, flushing rooster, cupped up flock of mallards, whitetail at 15 yards, or 25'' walleye thump on a jig in 3' of water for my adrenaline rush anyday over that. To each their own I guess.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yah, NO!! With my luck, going through the trees, one of them bastages would jump out, and grab the handle bar in just the right spot to make me crash. ;:;badidea

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love to mountain bike and do it regularly. These guys are still nuts. When you're going fast on loose stuff it is scary as all get out. Big, big balls!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
These are examples of superior human beings.

They should all be fighter pilots except dope and discipline: We now have drones, so mostly "eff them": Don't need a passive/aggressive geek or a house cat purring and flitting around or a "contemporary" woman: Not their place with this Earth: Why introduce deviant biology with women in combat to appease whimsical retardation for a Soros motivated dinner party?

Women endanger men in combat and reduce force strength as a whole. I will refrain for politeness and reject spunk about sock stories and strange pregnancies. Things can be queer.

- - - Updated - - -

Long live RC's!!! Does dope matter anymore or is it's presence still relevant within RC construction and combat? I'm pretty sure I could bomb me some effs after a bit of instruction and a new tower right here even if I was queer.

It could be like the "Frying Pan Cam" or "Texas Deer Shooting Cam". Holy eff. I could win a lottery and become a Bud Heavy Ace right the eff here. Major money to be had defeating enemy hackers in support of copulating with animals and the Democrat Party. 3rd World sheepfuckers will get preference after a "time".

I'm sure I'm 20yrs behind the 8 ball and I feel bad for kids wanting to fly fighter jets. The Democrats now have the control module and want to suck UN penis.

- - - Updated - - -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgdTJgWE-DM

- - - Updated - - -

Use them to defend policy not battles: Far away:

th

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122