The curse is over!!!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Way to go. The curse is not winning the World Series. They've gotten this far because we named our dog Wrigley.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Way to go. The curse is not winning the World Series. They've gotten this far because we named our dog Wrigley.

Are you sure you didn't name the dog after a serial philanderer and lieutenant governor? Because I know someone who did :-(

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cubs fans can thank me. I literally cut my last piece of jerky watching the game while butchring my GOAT.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Obviously I want them to win the World Series but the fact that they were able to get past both the Giants and Dodgers and their ace pitchers is a huge win for this Cubs fan. This team is something special.

I sure hope you named Wrigley after the stadium and not some politician. Lol

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a Red Sox fan but the cubbies will always hold a special place in our household. When one of four tv channels growing up was wgn, cubs games were about all that was on. That and when we went to two cubs games last summer, I've never had a better time at a baseball game.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
YES YES YES!!!!!!! Now the curse is over. Just unbelievable!!!!! I don't even care that my alarm is going off in 3 hours for work.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great game! I'm a Red's fan but when my Grandpa was fighting ALS in the 80s, he started watching WGN and the Cubs and Harry Caray and we enjoyed many games, so Holy Cow! Cubs win! Cubs win!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My parents also watched the Cubs and Harry on WGN, if only they could have been here to see this series and this game, what a night for baseball

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76