Any other Bow hunters hunting during rifle?

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
My father-in-law has a gratus tag and we have always went up to see the grandparents either the first or second weekend of season. I figure I will be bringing my bow and seeing how they will respond. Will be dawning my orange in support of not getting shot. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
I would assume that almost all hunters with a bow tag will be hunting sometime over the next 16 days. Deer hunters refer to this period as the rut, which enables even the worst hunters to become successful.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember all bow hunters must by law wear orange during gun season no exceptions . Be safe

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, I am bow hunting. Sitting in the trailer out in the pasture now. Just ate and the eyes want to slam shut. Got careless today and scared a nice buck off his scrape. Hardly a hunter around. Got bored and fell asleep in the tree stand. Woke up to something running through the grass. Nope it was a buck working a scrape line. He was working a scrape behind a wall of brush with the sun in my face. I thought there was enough brush to hide my movement. Orange clothing, movement, and the sun on me. If I had been more awake and thinking I would have moved slower.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67