Impaled by an Elk

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw this as well. Was trying to figure out what happened by looking at the picture. Did he try to load that dam thing on the back of the 4 wheeler and pull it uphill? Wish there was more to it, because judging by just the picture it didn't look like he had a clue WTF he was doing.

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought the same thing....He had no idea what he was doing. It looks as though the antlers are tied to the rack.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So the guy spends a pile of cash to go shoot an elk, and now has a huge obamacare bill. That's like voting for Hillary, cause she is a chick and has to make everything neat and good... hope the dude is okay.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So the guy spends a pile of cash to go shoot an elk, and now has a huge obamacare bill. That's like voting for Hillary, cause she is a chick and has to make everything neat and good... hope the dude is okay.

Guessing he spent like 30 bucks pretty sure that has back woods resident wrote all-over it. By the looks of his intelligence he was probably a Hillary voter who wont make it to the poles tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Life is hard it is real hard when you are stupid....I feel no sympathy at all I tire of dumb asses wish Darwin would do a better job.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure looks gutted to me. Look closely at the stomach looks like you can see red meat.
Dumb ass tied antlers to 4 wheeler rear rack. Should have brought a blue plastic tarp to drag it on.
Some people shouldn't breed!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79