WAGS: Miami

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
On E!. So, I've flipped past it on the TV Guide for months now. Always wondering... What's Wags doing in Miami? Wonder if he is as handsome on camera as he is in person? Is this a fishing and hunting show or is it about all of the chicks he scores? Did they discover him on the ice of a ND Lake like me? Or was he vacationing down in Florida?

I finally tuned in for about 37.5 seconds this morning after a short deer hunt hoping to get some pointers for hunting and life in general. That was 37.5 seconds too long. Needless to say, it's not about Wags the NDA outdoorsman from Fargo. It's the exact opposite. Sooooo disappointed. Don't set your dvr for this one. That is all.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no idea what you're talking about. I thought this was going to be Miami vice related

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no idea what you're talking about. I thought this was going to be Miami vice related
are you really Don Johnson ????
IMG_1055.jpg

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya. No. Turns out its nothing like Miami vice. I guess WAGS is an acronym. The all capital letters should have been the tell that it had nothing to do with you. I feel duped.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75