Bison 6-pack

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Figured someone needs to start the conversation on the playoffs. Attended the game today at the dome. Gosh, it was neat. I REEEEAAAALLLY want to go next weekend when they play SDSU at the dome. Anxiously waiting to find out when tickets go on sale.

Today's takeaways: VERY few flags in the game, Easton did a pretty good job of capitalizing on opportunities. I think he ran for 99 yards and completed a few long bombs to receivers that beat their man. USD did a really good job of protecting their QB and keeping their guys on the field, but they just couldn't seal the deal on any drives.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
If both NDSU and little brother make it to Frisco, that would be something very special. Might make for an awkward ride home though.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If both NDSU and little brother make it to Frisco, that would be something very special. Might make for an awkward ride home though.

Looks like that won't happen anytime soon. The Sioux blew a 24-7 lead and lost.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I made it to the game today. Was a fun game to be at. Hope I can get tickets again next week so I can bring my kids with.

- - - Updated - - -

If I remember right I think they went on sale the Monday after the game.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cheese n rice, tickets went on sale online at 2:00. I got through by 2:03 and they were already sold out.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Little brother learned what it's like to play outside the weak and mediocre at best big sky conference.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Little brother learned what it's like to play outside the weak and mediocre at best big sky conference.

I'm not going to say the big sky is great because they aren't but they lost by a last second field goal. It's not like they got dominated. At least they are trending in the right direction. Also, don't forget little brother has an all time record of 62-46-3 against big sister. :;:stirthepot

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are trending in the right direction but the difference in MVC and big sky is like the SEC and mountain west you cannot compare them. How the big sky got 3 in and the MVC got 3 is beyond me as you see the MVC went 3-0 and what did the big sky go 1-2 or did eastern Washington lose too never looked at the final scores.

i was impressed at what UND did this year but would really like to see how good they are by matching up with teams outside the big sky on s regular basis I do believe that's where all there losses came from

- - - Updated - - -

Is the mountain west even a conference anymore my analogy may be useless haha

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought the big sky got 4 teams in. Maybe I'm wrong. UND lost their first two games. One by 4 to a non conference and the other was against an fbs team by 1. They won their next nine. Eastern Washington won. I don't know much about different conferences as I don't care too much about college football. I didn't even watch the Sioux football game yesterday. I was busy watching the Sioux hockey team beat Boston college in Madison square garden. Just wanted to give a little shit to the bi son fans talking about being the big sister to UND. Congrats on your team advancing.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought the big sky got 4 teams in. Maybe I'm wrong. UND lost their first two games. One by 4 to a non conference and the other was against an fbs team by 1. They won their next nine. Eastern Washington won. I don't know much about different conferences as I don't care too much about college football. I didn't even watch the Sioux football game yesterday. I was busy watching the Sioux hockey team beat Boston college in Madison square garden. Just wanted to give a little shit to the bi son fans talking about being the big sister to UND. Congrats on your team advancing.

you didn't have the sioux football game on in your lap on a laptop and the hockey game on tv? I did and damn was it annoying. I too was hoping for a couple teams from ND going down I-29 to Frisco. UND pulled out so many games late in the game this year and that was their final downfall. Let one slip away.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big Sky probably doesn't have the depth of the Valley but we'll see how Eastern Washington does. Gotta remember NDSU lost to Montana last year and were mighty fortunate to beat EWU this year so it's not like you can say the Big Sky is so bad.

Yes, the Mountain West still exists - you Bison worshipers should know that as Wyoming almost won it last night.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
you didn't have the sioux football game on in your lap on a laptop and the hockey game on tv? I did and damn was it annoying. I too was hoping for a couple teams from ND going down I-29 to Frisco. UND pulled out so many games late in the game this year and that was their final downfall. Let one slip away.

I was at a buddies place watching the hockey game. He had the football game on his laptop but I wasn't watching it.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marbleyes:
13 championships > 1
I was hoping for an all ND championship as well.

Last edited:

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marbleyes:
13 championships > 1
I was hoping for an all ND championship as well.

It's a good thing ndsu didn't have to play UND for those championships. ;) An all ND championship was a long shot. UND just isn't good enough right now.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Try again slim. Finals week I think the students will give up some

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 93