Final 4, college football

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Top 4 is exactly what I thought it would be, not the 4 best teams in my opinion though. I think Washington would be a dog against probably the rest of the top 8. Bama-OSU final going to be a decent contest though I think. Thoughts?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whoever didn't get the 4th seed should be glad they don't have to get pummeled on the big stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever didn't get the 4th seed should be glad they don't have to get pummeled on the big stage.

This is one of those years that the old bowl system would have crowned the best team.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

This is one of those years that the old bowl system would have crowned the best team.

Yea, thats because the best team is head and shoulders above. I think the Buckeyes have the best shot at them though, i would say they'd be a touchdown underdog at least in that matchup. I'm not sure what I'd like to see more: UW proving me wrong, or UW getting smacked by 50 because of the cupcakes on their schedule.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fbs playoff is a giant sham they should make it 16 teams. But the bowl system makes way to much money to let that happen.

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree, that is one thing the FCS has figured out. A couple rounds of playoffs usually will make sure that the best team or teams get their fair shot at the title. Problem is, no matter how many teams that are included, there will always be the one or two teams that were on the bubble that get left out. I think 16 teams would be perfect, have each game a "bowl game" and the money would still be the same. If they want to continue giving teams that are 6-4, 7-5 etc, shit bowl games that didn't make the top 16, they can go right ahead. That's the stupidest thing, but $$ talks. Just another example of 'merica rewarding mediocrity.

The fbs playoff is a giant sham they should make it 16 teams. But the bowl system makes way to much money to let that happen.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74