at least we don't worry about this here in ND...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well now I kinda have to worry about it, global warming and all

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have went happy gilmore on the mother fer. Its head would have been on a plate

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have went happy gilmore on the mother fer. Its head would have been on a plate
Capture.JPG

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hate to be the owner of that dog! I know for sure if it was my dog I wouldn't be filming the thing!!!!! Didn't some guy lose his child not too long ago while trying to rescue him? Disney resort if I am not mistaken. Must have been an incredible helpless feeling.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Friend that is a deputy posted a pic on FB he took of a coyote carrying a cat down the street in a neighboring town a while back.........

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
crocs are a lot more aggressive than alligators if I remember correctly. Id love to shoot one of those with my carp arrow!

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
that dog didn't look to be kicking at all. Pretty useless to jump in and "save" a dead dog. I would still feel obligated to kill the SOB and make some nice boots, but sure as hell not jumping in. Where there is 1......

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is when you pull out your CW when he is right below the bridge "CHOOT 'EM" Swamp People style while screaming "That M'fer's got my dog"!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
To be fair that dog looked stiffer than a board - he might well have found it dead after flooding or some other fate took the dog. Gators/crocs are notorious for munching on long dead crap.

Journey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was chuckling at first thinking it was a black cat. Agree it could have easily been a carcass scavenge

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I swam across a drainage canal once to retrieve an alligator. When i got across the canal the alligator blinked at me and wasnt dead. When i grabbed his tail he lurched forward and slipped into the canal. After what seemed like an eternity he re-surfaced and we shot him 4 more times in the head. He was 12.5' long. What a giant he was. He had two beavers and a snake in his belly.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I swam across a drainage canal once to retrieve an alligator. When i got across the canal the alligator blinked at me and wasnt dead. When i grabbed his tail he lurched forward and slipped into the canal. After what seemed like an eternity he re-surfaced and we shot him 4 more times in the head. He was 12.5' long. What a giant he was. He had two beavers and a snake in his belly.

Thats cool and everything, but was he a tree shaker?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was a giant. We didnt use hooks so no tree shaking. He made those gators on swamp people look tiny.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77