ESWC Coyote Hunt January 28

Skoalongcut

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coyote Tournament poster-page-001.jpg

Skoalongcut

Founding Member
Founding Member
The club would like to thank everyone who participated. Another great tournament. 26 teams killed 24 coyotes. They saw a combined 101. First place killed nine, second place killed three and there was a three-way tie for third. Each team killed two. The heaviest dog killed was 38.6 pounds. Thanks again. See you next year.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
First place killed 9 in one day?
Not saying that's impossible, but in my experience (I've been close a few times) pretty much everything would have to go right for that to happen.
If the winners, or anyone that knows them are on here, we'd love to hear what was working, or better yet, some stories from the hunt. I suspect there had to be some doubles, or even triples in there.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
We were there nice day out we only seen 2 dogs and got both. From what I hear from more than one person this was the type of call that was used. IMG_0616.jpg And maybe they did call them all in.

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did they block and temp check them? If there was a reason to question the hunters. They should have been skinned. If shot with shotgun pretty good chance they weren't called in.

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
If shot with shotgun pretty good chance they weren't called in.

Seriously? My hunting buddy and I have shotgunned 40 or so in the last two seasons...every one of them called in during daylight hours.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76