Ruff the dog

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here is a good video and having a 13 year old lab my self it sure got dusty in here...

winston.jpg

Wish they would live for ever

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know how to post the video with out the face book link

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw the video a few days ago, someone was definitely cutting onions in my truck.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yea now here I set 265# of balling baby, but you have to love them and never forget them.:(

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had two Dogs of a lifetime. I had a Lab that was unreal and lost very few birds and a German shorthair I said was like watching magic. A pointer of a lifetime.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
That video made me sad and happy both. Sad because unfortunately friends/hunting partners/family members (dogs) are taken from us way to soon. Happy because the guy, and the dog, both knew that they had a special love/bond for each other. Only a true dog lover knows what I am talking about. I know what the guy went through , as I had to make that decision with my first dog I had, and he was only 6 years old. Gunnar turns 9 next month, and we have the same thing going for us, as the ones in the video. I to hope that when that time comes he just falls asleep and goes peacefully to the afterlife. One thing I do know if he is suffering I will not hesitate to make that decision as he deserves better than that.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't have facebook so I can't watch it, does anyone have a link to this thats NOT on facebook?

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a well put togethwr, bearded 275lb manly dude, I'd like to say I not only cried, but also gave my pups two giant hugs. My dogs are 2 are and 3, so hopefully they have some time, but that video reminded me not to take time for granted.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80