FNG

eyehunter

After reading through the threads here, I'm a little worried what I got myself into, but here goes nothing... I moved to Little Minneapolis (Fargo) from Minneapolis. I am not much of a hunter, but love to fish. Hoping to get some pointers on lakes to check out around the Fargo area for some good Walleyes, perch and crappies. I'm still relatively new to fishing so any pointers would be appreciated as well (willing to share tips for beers)

To answer some of the questions I've seen in previous posts:

My dog's tail isn't docked
I love Beer and drinking it in the garage. I don't have a wife I have to answer to
I love boobs
I hate Wisconsin and everything in it. I had a former roommate from Wisconsin and he just confirmed my hatred.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Huh.
What kind of dog
What is your beer choice
Any preference on booby types
And for your information they are called Sconis.
In your opinion do glitter/sparkling boats catch more fish than ones without the bling?

- - - Updated - - -

And Welcome

eyehunter

He is a pitbull terrier.
Any beer that is cold.
Not too picky on boob type, either
I will be sure to refer to them as Sconis in the future
My boat doesn't have any bling, but hasn't been too lucky, so maybe that is the issue.

eyehunter

Thanks Vollmer! I didn't realize there was a problem with fake accounts until I started looking through other threads, but then wasn't sure how I could confirm I was real. Hoping to get out on the ice soon here

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. Thank god V runs a kick ass site. If we were on the old site we would of all been deleted by now and just the fng would be taking over.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not all of us would of been deleted those with special treatment would of been able to run rampant doing whatever they wanted. Stop bashing the other site unless you are going to give the new guy all the facts.
Welcome new guy to NDA don't get caught up in cliques there is a decade of inside jokes and many love to exploit that information for their enjoyment.
Some want to think they are all conservative members in actuality some have liberal agendas which makes them blind to reality. The true conservative members have learned to share what they know and stay out of the petty political agendas and social gruops built on years of strong opinions of past conflicts and the influence of the all mighty dollar?

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not all of us would of been deleted those with special treatment would of been able to run rampant doing whatever they wanted. Stop bashing the other site unless you are going to give the new guy all the facts.
Welcome new guy to NDA don't get caught up in cliques there is a decade of inside jokes and many love to exploit that information for their enjoyment.
Some want to think they are all conservative members in actuality some have liberal agendas which makes them blind to reality. The true conservative members have learned to share what they know and stay out of the petty political agendas and social gruops built on years of strong opinions of past conflicts and the influence of the all mighty dollar?

i would say your wrong if that was the case the other site would have still been going. So if we want to tell the full truth they tried to change some thing that had worked and was very successful for years.......

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The thing is kurtr America is based on changes which happen every 4 to 8 years. There are updates and changes to everything it's called life some except change for better or worse. But to think that some members didn't get special treatment you are being dishonest some no who they are and with time the new guy will be able to figure out for themselves, in all honesty some still get it. Keep an open mind new guy this site is awesome if you play by the rules .

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
lunker - you made numerous purposeful attempts to burn this bitch - and the other one - down.... by losing your #### and going postal on a number of members who didn't deserve it. On purpose - with nasty language and personal attacks that went on and on and on.

And you're still here.

Now you're on a soap box about special treatment? Lecturing on other member's behavior at FBO, etc.?

And wasn't it just yesterday you lectured someone on moving past things? Letting bygones be bygones?

You confuse the #### out of me.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you feel about blue platers plundering our lakes and rivers?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66