Lowrance Fish-Lo-K-Tor LFP-300

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone know anything about this particular model "fish finder"? I see my uncle has one and it's in fair condition. I understand there were about a million made so probably not worth much, but if anyone would have an idea, I'd be interested to know. Also, would a guy be able to "rewire" this contraption to make it functional with today's available components?

Attachments

IMG_4241.jpg IMG_4245.jpg IMG_4247.jpg
Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have one like that , They had the nickname of Lowrance "green box" Probably worth around $ 50 if you have the ducer. a few years ago they were selling for $ 75- 100 I should have sold mine then.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is still a following of people that use these.

Sears sold one in a brown box like that too under the name Ted Williams , I bought a used one in the late 70s and used it a couple times and it was old when I bought it. It looks like it's worth about what I paid for it. I upgraded to the green box and If I remember right I hooked it up to a 12 volt battery . Also still have another square portable a Lawrence flasher but the base is missing . Has anyone stumbled across any online groups or clubs that collect / buy/sell old fishing items ?

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
a couple of them on the evil book face website. Ice Junkie Outdoors is a pretty big one

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure would not put any money into it. Sell it as is and be done with it. It will only disappoint.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are neat looking, but really crap the bed when it comes to performance. If somebody turns on their Vexilar in the next county, it will scramble the thing.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
They actually don't work too bad for getting a depth reading through the ice , I can't say I've even tried it with any of my newer stuff but When I was using these I was also using a hand auger so quite a bit of thought was going in to the perfect spot to drill.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
good display piece. nutting more. looks like its worth about $50-100 depending on the buyer and the pricing source. the american pickers guys would say it has great patina

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 115
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69