Gold rush

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone else watch this show? I must admit I get way to much joy out of watching the Hoffman crew go down in flames so this year has been awsome. Biggest bunch of dipshits I've seen on there....well I guess second after Alaska bush people! I normally fast forward past the Hoffman crew but this year they are my favorite.

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes I watch it also. I like when Todd fails also. I would like to see someone grab his nanny goat beard and snip it off with a large scissor. HAHa

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they got rid of Todd and quit listening to his wanting to go someplace else to find more gold they would have been much better off.
Wonder what ever happened to the Dakota Boys?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rumor is dakota fred may be back next year. Just looked at my first post and I've seen this tablet make some weird auto corrects but that one takes the cake. That was supposed to be the word I've but apparently the tablet felt like swearing at them!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife and I both like it , She used to help out with drilling so she can relate to a few "episodes" that would have been fit for TV.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a bad experience with Fred at Hobby Lobby in 2011.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a bad experience with Fred at Hobby Lobby in 2011.

This thread is about to become one for the ages.

- - - Updated - - -

I Catt the show from time to time. I really like that super ambitious young guy. They don't make too many kids like that anymore, 17 and doesn't know when to quit working. I'll have to catch the show and see how he's doing.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw him and said hello and he called me a jackass. I guess he doesn't like greetings. I don't know, I was in a damn hurry to pick up some purple mylar.

In fairness, one must ask if you were dressed only in purple Mylar when you greeted him. Also, clarify that you didn't offer to "share" this purple Mylar with him in any way.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Being in the wash plant buisness it is entertaining. I have heard from a few people Fred is just one of those guys who is a dick to everyone.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
In fairness, one must ask if you were dressed only in purple Mylar when you greeted him. Also, clarify that you didn't offer to "share" this purple Mylar with him in any way.

Nope. I had an idea for a communicator and was breathless to build the prototype. It was to help queers improve their gaydar.

- - - Updated - - -

I was visited and the plans were confiscated.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Hoffman crew is like watching a drunk Irishman trying to beat himself out of a wet paper bag.

- - - Updated - - -

Parker is the only guy worth a shit on that show. At least he has enough time to wise up and do something productive.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
And having a dad with one of the biggest construction buisness in Alaska to back him doesn't suck.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kid was out there at a high school teenager running equipment and managing crews regardless of his dad, he has the work ethic.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't watch as much as I used to, wife still watches all the episodes, I just can't stand watching Todd and his goofball dad hump a football anymore.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kid was out there at a high school teenager running equipment and managing crews regardless of his dad, he has the work ethic.

That I agree with he will work his ass off. I just laugh at the stuff they do on the show to make good TV.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66