NFL playoffs

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
since the vikes didn't make it to the after party who do you guys like to see win and who do you like to see lose?
Seachickens vs the cowboys NFC final steelers vs pats AFC final
finals no clue

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
The NFL is in a ratings slump, so I expect the refs will carry the cowboys and steelers into the super bowl.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dick Sherman is a dick, I want the hawks to lose and lose bad

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm rooting for NE because I have a $50 futures bet that pays 5-1

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Go Pack Go. Nobody will beat Rodgers offense so only a better offense will be able to take them down.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
The seagulls are out this year. Just can't get their shit together. Plus they suck.
Oakland was fun to watch till Carr went down. They aren't completely out but very limited
NE is always a top contender
Dallas. Not sure
Packers are on fire! Rodgers and his offensive are lighting up the scoreboard. And if defense can stay healthy they could really run the table
Go Pack Go

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys seem pretty confident the Steelers are going to make it past this weekend ( always been a dolphins fan, it's nice to see them make the post season) back to reality the pack is on a roll going I to the playoffs and that makes them very dangerous.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pat's hoist another Lombardi trophy

- - - Updated - - -

Sea chickens and fudge pack lose from there I will be happy

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
atlanta drop to the pack, two high flying offenses meet up and i think GB has the slight edge but that one will be a barn burner i bet, i would love to see detroit beat seattle so they lose out in the first but i dunno either way neither is getting past the cowboys i would like to see pitt upset the pats, and haha miami isnt going to beat the steelers.. thats just ridiculous, for betting money purposes im saying AFC pats and KC and NFC Dallas and GB with pats and dallas in the bowl and a pats in, what i really would like see is Pitt and KC for AFC and NFC.... im not really a fan of any of them i guess i like detroit more than GB so we will say lions vs GB in a showdown with the lions vs the steelers for the bowl, that would be pretty awesome, pre carr getting injured they were by far my favorite team in the playoffs but im afraid they wont be able to get past KC they may pull one out against houston tho

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
People are not giving Miami any credit, they are not 100% healthy but what team ever is? Everybody's got injuries. Its the fact its a shock that Miami doesn't make the playoffs all that often, so everybody blows them off. Miami beat Pitts this year already. Not saying they will reach the SB. Three teams that made playoffs that I don't give 3 shits for: NE, Seattle and GB...All have cocky players that think their sh*t don't stink.

How bout doing a long shot scenrio instead of picking the obvious winners?

I'll start: Miami and Altanta for the big show
Second guess would be: Houston and Detriot.

But for wildcard weekend I pick the following:

Miami (Pitts will lose for that fact they will be too confident and under estimate Miami)
Oakland (They on a roll man, but gonna be tough as Carr is out and defense gonna have to win it )
New York (Same reason as Pitts, GB think they all that)
Detriot ( Because Seahawks so full of themselves)

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
that O-line for Dallas and the 2 young studs behind it will be hard to beat. but, i can't see a rookie QB making it to the bowl. which means i would probably have GB in the NFC championship (can't believe i just said that!) game after they beat dallas. i don't think anyone else in the other bracket can beat GB at the moment unless matty ice goes off for 400+ and 5 TDs. so, it feels like a PATs PACK SB to me. the only good thing about that is getting to see tom brady's beautiful face on the big screen for two weeks straight. :;:rockit

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
that O-line for Dallas and the 2 young studs behind it will be hard to beat. but, i can't see a rookie QB making it to the bowl. which means i would probably have GB in the NFC championship (can't believe i just said that!) game after they beat dallas. i don't think anyone else in the other bracket can beat GB at the moment unless matty ice goes off for 400+ and 5 TDs. so, it feels like a PATs PACK SB to me. the only good thing about that is getting to see tom brady's beautiful face on the big screen for two weeks straight. :;:rockit
;:;ban;:;ban;:;ban;:;ban;:;badidea;:;ban;:;ban;:;badidea:;:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67