Fricken Laser Beam

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a heads up, anyone looking at picking up a laser sight for their pistol should check out Spartan Arms on the west side of Minot. They are in the building that used to house the Speedway (I think that was the name of the dining establishment?). Stopped in yesterday to look at some holsters for my wife and her CC weapon. Ended up picking up a laser for her SW shield and they are running a promotion right now, buy one laser get a second one free. The free one is the style that has to mount to a rail on the bottom of your barrel so it worked out perfect for us. She got a nice Crimson Trace laser for her SW Shield, and I got a nice Crimson Trace laser for my Springfield XDS mod 2. Oh, and free batteries for life as well! Stop in and check them out!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
freakin-laser-beams.jpg

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lycan, they told us we had to register our Lasers on the Crimson Trace website and that we should get a new one every year around the date we registered.... Regardless, The laser for my wifes gun lists for $229 on the CT website and the one I got for my gun lists at $160. Only paid $189 at Spartan Arms for the one that went on my wifes gun, and mine was free... so even if there was a bit of hassle in getting new batteries in the mail, still worth it to me.
When filling out the registration on the website it asked if I wanted a new battery every year so I clicked YES. I guess next january I will see if I get a new one in mail without having to call and ask for it. They told us the batteries were rated for 600 hours. Thats probably more than it'll get used, ever.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67