Votes: 38 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't think of the last time I watched the entire game. I would even be less likely to watch it if it was on Saturday that a fishing day for me.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are super bowl parties even a thing anymore? Since '99 I have maybe watched 2 Super Bowls from start to finish, otherwise I was either driving or sleeping. Only thing worse than Sunday night, is the NCAA having their football and basketball championship games on Monday night.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm gonna watch every last second of this game. Absolutely love seeing Belibitch and his whiny cheating QB getting their asses smoked! Maybe next year boys!!! Lol

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm gonna watch every last second of this game. Absolutely love seeing Belibitch and his whiny cheating QB getting their asses smoked! Maybe next year boys!!! Lol

I agree 100000000000 percent

- - - Updated - - -

Ps what would really make this game even better if the play by play wasn't so one sided biased either way good game

Garret of the Falcons defense lineman Superbowl 51 MVP

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like Belichick fell for the old fake playbook in the backpack trick

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
George and Barbara had more yards gained on the ground than the whole Patriots team tonite !
IMG_0398.JPG

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tie game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't give two steaming dumps about this game, but this is entertaining.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member

I'm a Carson Wentz Eagles fan so I'm not invested in this game, but I've been pulling for the Pats. Belicheck just wants to win Super Bowls and that's it. I kind of enjoy watching everyone melt down and hate on the Pats.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a Carson Wentz Eagles fan so I'm not invested in this game, but I've been pulling for the Pats. Belicheck just wants to win Super Bowls and that's it. I kind of enjoy watching everyone melt down and hate on the Pats.

i agree... nobody hates a loser... and every football fan would take brady and belicheck in a heartbeat...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Hahahahaha and if you wouldn't take those two you like being a loser. Ricky Bobby if you ain't first your last. Never quit is a good lesson for all the kids watching

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
i agree... nobody hates a loser... and every football fan would take brady and belicheck in a heartbeat...

I agree with lunker...bullshit. That's like saying the Hildabeest would've been a great president. I'd rather root for my team and never win a championship than to root for those two.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with lunker...bullshit. That's like saying the Hildabeest would've been a great president. I'd rather root for my team and never win a championship than to root for those two.
I would take Tomlin and Roethlisberger over those two legacy tarnished SOB anyday of the weak.
There will always be a ? mark next to those two forever

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79