Warriors on the Water

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
one of the top two most memorable days on the water for me. thanks to those that organized it. that was a huge job. and thanks to all the sponsors/donators.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
For anybody that would like more info or would like a copy of either the Vet or the Captain form please PM either myself or Rangernation81 on here. For those that helped last year I cant thank you enough

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
For anybody that would like more info or would like a copy of either the Vet or the Captain form please PM either myself or Rangernation81 on here. For those that helped last year I cant thank you enough

for anyone thinking of captaining a boat for this event, let me tell you, i did this for the vets last year... this year i hope to be asked back, but for my won selfishness... last years event was prolly the best time i've ever had on the water... i had the privilege of taking 1 active and 2 retired vets fishing for a day of stories and camaraderie that i was included in... true class... can't wait for this year... as eye (who kicked my ass last year) said above, it was one of the most memorable days on the water for me... i for one would love to see this turn into a 2 day tournament with a long night of drinking beer and a campfire and stories in between... but i'm being selfish...

also, let it be known that eyexer, i believe, had the most senior vet at the tournament, and caught the biggest and most walleyes, and the biggest pike... props to eye and his partner... they deserved the prizes they won and more...

props to all organizers and sponsors... you deserve to be, and should be proud...

i'm ready for the 2015 event!!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same here. I only have a 16' little tiller but since my dad and I are both vets, I bet I could talk him into bringing his boat up the event.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Raider. I would love to have you back again. Eyexer as well. Reading your guys comments about last years event makes me very proud and let's me know we are going in the right direction. This year we plan on being much more organized. I'll try and get the captains forms posted to this site so anyone who wants to captain can fill it out and get it back to us.
Dirtymike. Bring the Lil boat. Plenty of fish in the bay and it would be great to see you up there
Vollmer. We can use all the help we can get. Both as a captain and with NDA. We can help each other. I'll spread word of NDA at the events.
Thank you All. Aaron D.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
100% agree. Best time I've ever had. Only thing that pisses me off is you had a pontoon and could take multiple guys lol. But then I don't know if I could handle all the additional enjoyment.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Raider. I would love to have you back again. Eyexer as well. Reading your guys comments about last years event makes me very proud and let's me know we are going in the right direction. This year we plan on being much more organized. I'll try and get the captains forms posted to this site so anyone who wants to captain can fill it out and get it back to us.
Dirtymike. Bring the Lil boat. Plenty of fish in the bay and it would be great to see you up there
Vollmer. We can use all the help we can get. Both as a captain and with NDA. We can help each other. I'll spread word of NDA at the events.
Thank you All. Aaron D.

Ok, just let me know if you need me to update info anywhere, and I will get you guys on main home page again soon.

RangerNation81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey guys andy here!!! It puts a big old smile on my face seeing your comments!!! That first event was a very stressful day for sure but it was all worth it!! Raider I shouldn't have to invite you lol I'm pretty much counting on you being there!! And eyexer were going to give a differant vet a chance to win all the prizes this year so plan on having someone new lol!!! As Aaron has said we are looking for both vets and boats so please pass the word on!! As soon as we get a chance we're going to be getting our fliers made up and hit the streets!!

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
got an idea... give me 4 fishermen, eye 1, pull 2 plug wires on his motor, take his electronics, and limit him to a mille lacs limit... with a little luck, i think we can kick his ass this year...

RangerNation81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey u raider and eye shoot me a text when you guys get a chance 701-580-7498

- - - Updated - - -

And if I remember correct eye had one guy and you had 3 raider!!!! AND eyes partner was a tad older than your guys!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67