ever been stuck so bad....

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
You need heavy equipment to get you out?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if the link above will work if you are not on facebook. So here it is on youtube.

Last edited:

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
it is with a look of shame on my face that I can say that I have done this before.... it was about 6 years ago, putting poly pipe in the ground for a natural gas gathering system.... I learned the hard way that fat guys+mud = fat guy stuck in mud..... when the excavator pulled me out my boots came off and filled with mud..... looking back on it now, it is dang funny, but back then that was a crappy day haha....

Attachments

image1.jpg IMG_4089.jpg

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
it is with a look of shame on my face that I can say that I have done this before.... it was about 6 years ago, putting poly pipe in the ground for a natural gas gathering system.... I learned the hard way that fat guys+mud = fat guy stuck in mud..... when the excavator pulled me out my boots came off and filled with mud..... looking back on it now, it is dang funny, but back then that was a crappy day haha....

hahaha I work in excavation as well ... could see how this would happen

funny to see it in video tho

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
That would really suck. I would really hate that foreigner commentating the whole time I was stuck.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 153
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 79