My own personal Dog Training

Brenner20

I am looking for a farmer or land owner around the Fargo, Moorhead area that would allow me and my 2 dogs (Birttany's) to run around off leash. I'm trying to get them more exercise and they also could use some more training. Not looking to hunt. Just a nice relaxing walk where I'm not worrying about traffic.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am looking for a farmer or land owner around the Fargo, Moorhead area that would allow me and my 2 dogs (Birttany's) to run around off leash. I'm trying to get them more exercise and they also could use some more training. Not looking to hunt. Just a nice relaxing walk where I'm not worrying about traffic.

Sheyenne Diversion and places like that

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, just do your homework where you plan to go as I think some areas are off limits during nesting season.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like to take my dog to the skate park, seems the skaters like the presents he leaves on the ramps.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like to take my dog to the skate park, seems the skaters like the presents he leaves on the ramps.

The younger guys in fargo will be asking guy if he forgot to wear his diaper. ;:;popcorn

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have a treadmill you should teach them to run on it for those days you can't get out. A friend of mine said when he sent his dogs off for training that's one of the things they taught the dogs. They said a lot of behavior problems are from not getting enough exercise. He said it's great for days he can't get out. Only problem he said is now if he or his wife want to use it the dogs try to join them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 143
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 77