Runnings Store in Moorhead

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like there will be a Runnings store opening in the old K-Mart building in Moorhead.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you guys not already have runnings around Fargo? In Bismarck they have a pretty decent fishing section. They tend to be priced higher than scheels on most things, but you can find some really good deals too.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really like our Runnings in Dickinson. Nice store, good guys working there, seems they keep the stuff I need on hand.
A guy can pickup house hold stuff, outdoor stuff, dog food, smoker/grilling stuff, pretty much a cowboy/rancher/sportsman Wal-Mart.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr I like Dickinson store too, but sometimes the service sucks. On my way to Montana last spring I wanted to buy a 1X6 Strike Eagle for my 300WSM that I could attach to the rail when I was hunting heavy timber. The wifes back was killing her so she was using the store for walking exercise and I wasn't in a big hurry. The guy behind the gun counter must have been talking to a friend. The friend was standing right in front of the Strike Eagle. I kind of tried to look around him. No one paid any attention to that. I stood there waiting ---- nothing. I asked if that was a Strike Eagle under the counter. The guy kept talking for a minute then said yup. Nothing. I asked what's it go for? Nothing for another minute - $329. They are a 30mm right? Nothing. I left. Both Trump and I would fire that guy.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr I like Dickinson store too, but sometimes the service sucks. On my way to Montana last spring I wanted to buy a 1X6 Strike Eagle for my 300WSM that I could attach to the rail when I was hunting heavy timber. The wifes back was killing her so she was using the store for walking exercise and I wasn't in a big hurry. The guy behind the gun counter must have been talking to a friend. The friend was standing right in front of the Strike Eagle. I kind of tried to look around him. No one paid any attention to that. I stood there waiting ---- nothing. I asked if that was a Strike Eagle under the counter. The guy kept talking for a minute then said yup. Nothing. I asked what's it go for? Nothing for another minute - $329. They are a 30mm right? Nothing. I left. Both Trump and I would fire that guy.

Buy it online and save the sales tax on top of the $60 price difference. Trump wouldn't buy that scope because it's made in China and China is killing us.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75