Drain #10 north of Fargo - what happened?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see that fishing access has been hosed up by what appears to be gov't authorities?

There is now some serious reflective signs put up all over, no motorized access signs, and tape across the entrance on Harris' farm access. Somebody screw up again and get major league stuck and f things all up for everyone else?

Anybody know the scoop? :;:lame

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
no

- - - Updated - - -

google this adrress

5501-5799 Cass County Rd, Fargo, ND 58102

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man i miss living in fargo... NOT! Haha

- - - Updated - - -

I miss nuclear dump colored dogfish too... Haha

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just looking at that I can't help but thing that if that convenient of an access would have been on the western side of the state it would be fully paved in a carpet of beer cans.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't fish there since I have other options nowadays. But used to fish there quite a bit (less disposable income and raising kids).

But it's really popular for many locals and kids. But a few times each year morons go in there and park near the mouth when it's dry - then it rains while they are in there and they're not smart enough to get the heck out while the gettin's good. So they tear the living crap out of the road cuz it's soft clay and eventually get stuck so the farmer has to pull them out.

The only reason it's not covered in beer cans is because it floods at least once a year AND the nice farmer puts out and empties trash cans.

Hopefully they are just stopping vehicles from accessing and not walk-in fisherman. I couldn't tell when I drove by.

That place makes a lot of people happy.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is nice of him. Most nowadays have become fed up and fenced and posted as many things as legal. There is a government pasture out here with an irrigation pump on it that occasionally gets chained up with a US gov't sign all because some people think its funny to mess with the pump.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76