This would make anyone shit~

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would rather poke a bear with a sharp stick. At least death would be quicker.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
didn't one of our fellow NDA'rs get attacked by a moose up in the rough and tough Williston basin?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If I remember right he dumped a 9mm clip into said mooseeeeeeeee

- - - Updated - - -

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This story kind of reminds me of a documentary about a woman who lives in Alaska with moose. She uses a set of horns on her head so she can get up close to them without spooking them.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was this the one on a snowmobile trail, after he followed the moose on his sled a ways, videotaping the whole thing? I kinda recall this. Probably not his finest moment. Or rather, a lesson: Don't post everything you do online...

REY_off

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

My memory says it was a .40 and the moose dropped not far from his feet.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was this the one on a snowmobile trail, after he followed the moose on his sled a ways, videotaping the whole thing? I kinda recall this. Probably not his finest moment. Or rather, a lesson: Don't post everything you do online...

it was the one on the bank of the river he was deer hunting i think and the moose charged the snowmobile one is a whole another deal

Wildyote

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think he was bowhunting in the river bottoms and called in a small bull and didn't want to shoot it because it was too small. He shot it with a semi-auto and reported it game and fish. The warden took moose and he got to shoot another one. What a waste. He should of had an exit plan or set up in the right cover around some big trees so he could have avoided shooting the moose he did not want to tag.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seem to remember somthing about his Glock jamming so he threw it at the moose.

Either way nice guy. He hooked a few people in the Bis/man area up with moose meat.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seem to remember somthing about his Glock jamming so he threw it at the moose.

Either way nice guy. He hooked a few people in the Bis/man area up with moose meat.

Actually, the moose saw the Glock and his heart just quit ticking right then and there. No shots fired.

- - - Updated - - -

it was the guy with brad pit avatar i think. Is he in jail now
he's not in jail but you're close. He just goes in through the out door now.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think he was bowhunting in the river bottoms and called in a small bull and didn't want to shoot it because it was too small. He shot it with a semi-auto and reported it game and fish. The warden took moose and he got to shoot another one. What a waste. He should of had an exit plan or set up in the right cover around some big trees so he could have avoided shooting the moose he did not want to tag.

this is the type of moose hunting expertise we need around here. gettin to be more of them bastards so this is good info.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76