Forming a LLC

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in the process of getting a certification that will allow me to be a consultant. I'd like to form a LLC for protective purposes, but have no idea of a good lawyer. Has anybody gone through this process? Any lawyer recommendations?
Thanks!

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to the site above. I have set up two of them with no lawyer. (I did have one look over the first one) It is a pretty painless process.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep. If its a single owner with no articles of incorporation, just fill out the form and send it in.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
you can set one up your self --- if you dont have a wife, kids, dont have assets, just going to provide services --- however if your life is complicated spend a few bucks on a attorney. Make sure your paperwork is solid, make sure you have good insurance regardless of legal protection with the entity or not. I am not from whynot - but somebody has to know one on here.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I set mine up without a lawyer it is fairly easy. Get your insurance figured out first and go from there.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
LLC can be easily pierced if formalities are not followed. So many businesses have a misconception.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you need general liability insurance, I can handle that for you also, just send me a PM.
Likely you will need a million, and a million on your vehicle. Quotes are free...haha
thanks in advance.#$%^&>

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shorthairs:

23645357.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you need general liability insurance, I can handle that for you also, just send me a PM.
Likely you will need a million, and a million on your vehicle. Quotes are free...haha
thanks in advance.#$%^&>

$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$ $ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $ $ $

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanks in advance.#$%^&>

$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$ $ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $ $ $

haha, I did feel a little opportunistic typing that, but its a filth I can live with...haha

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know i know --- but nobody wants to pay for anything -- they will go out and buy 13 GLXs gloomys and have the best of everything for the outdoors but go online and setup a ND corporation and then operate it in SD then buy a pickup in individual name and purchase it with corporate funds and call it a corporate truck and tell Johnr that it is personal when they buy the insurance to get low insurance; then let his employee drive it who gets drunk and runs over a kid while working for the business in SD. Then they come and say i have a corporation.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If this is for consulting in the oil patch you better do this through a good corporation attorney.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanks in advance.#$%^&>

Titty sprinkling insurance guys. :;:lame....................................................... ;:;rofl.............................:;:howdy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80